RM Newbie Reveal(s)

rshelton13

Mar 27, 2008
texas
I've grown weary of my LV, Coach and Gucci collections so I thought I would try something new. I now have my very own RM Collection :P. These were all purchased this past week. I still have one that is to be delivered shortly from RM.com. It is the Black Croc MAM.:graucho:

Here are the others....MAB & MAM in Almond, Cupid in Navy. I also found a cute RM sunglass case and an adorable Lodis card case.

Attachments

Last edited:

msd_bags

Jun 23, 2013
I've grown weary of my LV, Coach and Gucci collections so I thought I would try something new. I now have my very own RM Collection :P. These were all purchased this past week. I still have one that is to be delivered shortly from RM.com. It is the Black Croc MAM.:graucho:

Here are the others....MAB & MAM in Almond, Cupid in Navy. I also found a cute RM sunglass case and an adorable Lodis card case.
Congrats on your new RMs! I'm partial to MABs/MAMs so I am happy to see them in your collection!

rshelton13

Mar 27, 2008
texas
Congrats on your new RMs! I'm partial to MABs/MAMs so I am happy to see them in your collection!
I can see why. They are so gorgeous. I'm really impressed with them. I just keep holding them up and staring at them. My hubby and daughter probably think I am insane :roflmfao:

rshelton13

Mar 27, 2008
texas
Yay love your new goodies! How do you like the sunnies case? I'm thinking of getting one since my hard RL case takes up a lot of space.

I love it! I'm thinking about ordering a couple more. One for my daughter and an extra for me. They are cheaper at Zappo's but the colors are limited.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum