RM Morning After (specific) Size Question

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
Ok, im getting just one more bag. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Anyhow, its going to be the Morning After in Wine.

I already own the MA mini in navy, tomato, dark gray, and royal and the MA in chocolate and black.

Given the above info, if you were me, which Morning After in Wine would you buy? The Regular or the mini size?

(Pics 1 & 2 are the mini, 3 & 4 are the regular)

Muchos gracias senoritas!

Attachments

• aed17734_wine_a.jpg
    aed17734_wine_a.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 71
  • aed17734_wine_b.jpg
    aed17734_wine_b.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 85
  • aed18816_wine_a.jpg
    aed18816_wine_a.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 71
  • aed18816_wine_b.jpg
    aed18816_wine_b.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 78
  • CIMG4386.JPG
    CIMG4386.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 70
You know, I was thinking about that. And then I started getting all neurotic and thinking maybe I ought to get the tomato in the regular size and the wine in the mini size but then the wine in the regular would be so big, so RED, and so beautiful. Argh, Im frustrating!

The wine is really stunning so I don't think you'll go wrong any way you choose. :smile: My preference is the larger MA but I also dont think the sizes are that different anyway. I just love that wine color. I hope you'll post pics, whichever you decide!

Well, I think I'm more drawn to the slouchiness of the Grey. I haven't even used my elephant IRL yet :Push: it's just a stiffer leather and feels a little heavier so I know I'm not as drawn to it (I pet my grey MA lol!). Side by side they're so similar in size..... I had never seen a mini in person before, so even though I'd looked at the measurements, i thought it'd be noticeably smaller.

I dont' have the regular size MA, but my wine mini holds a LOT. And the leather is wonderful...that probably wasn't much help but I don't think you can go wrong either way.

I second missypoo....think u have too many MA mini already. I also just got a MA mini in Navy, exactly what u have and I'm now on a lookout for a regular MA in another colour, something deep and rich like chocolate or maybe a purple, if there's ever one.