RM monterey bag in ELLE mag.

lindorkie

Bag Fanatic
Mar 2, 2008
I just picked up ELLE May edition at the local store and was flipping through the pages. On pg.192 to be exact there was a article on RM and Bijou Phillips. Looks like the duo made a one of kind bag called "Monterey bag". Its BEAUTIFUL and the color is a perfect shade of purple. (The bag looks like a matinee without the flaps and a additional exterior pocket on the front.) Anyways thought you girls would like to know, sorry my scanner is down. I'll try to get the page scan tomorrow! :tup:

On a side note: It might be release this Fall! ;)

^^:yes: please post pics! I think we all would love to see this new bag. I'm sure she's a beauty! And Desi.... girllll I'm a Lucky subber too. How crazy is that? :wlae:

You ask and you shall receive!:tup: (Got the scanner to work, phewww!)

img037.jpg
:drool::yahoo::nuts::heart:

That is crazy random! (At least for me!) I grew up nearly my whole life in Monterey and still call it home. When I have time off from school, I go back to Monterey as much as I can. Its hilarious to me that the bag is called the Monterey because no one that I know has any idea where the heck it is!

By the way, I'm totally feeling that bag! Its a great shade of purple!

That is crazy random! (At least for me!) I grew up nearly my whole life in Monterey and still call it home. When I have time off from school, I go back to Monterey as much as I can. Its hilarious to me that the bag is called the Monterey because no one that I know has any idea where the heck it is!

Wonder what kind shade of purple is that? :love:

GUNG- I was born in Monterey (at the Monterey Hospital)!! All my family still lives there and in Big Sur and Carmel.. small world.

As for the re-working of the Matinee.. this CAN'T be it b/c when RM talked about the new updated version of the Matinee for the Fall line she said that the flaps would be permanently pulled back. I don't see any flaps on this bag. She also said there would be less exterior pockets I think.

This must be a new addition or promotional bag?