RM monterey bag in ELLE mag.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just picked up ELLE May edition at the local store and was flipping through the pages. On pg.192 to be exact there was a article on RM and Bijou Phillips. Looks like the duo made a one of kind bag called "Monterey bag". Its BEAUTIFUL and the color is a perfect shade of purple. (The bag looks like a matinee without the flaps and a additional exterior pocket on the front.) Anyways thought you girls would like to know, sorry my scanner is down. I'll try to get the page scan tomorrow! :tup:

On a side note: It might be release this Fall! ;)

2. can you scan and post a pic of it?! I'd love to see! I'm a lucky subscriber, maybe i should add ELLE too!

3. ^^:yes: please post pics! I think we all would love to see this new bag. I'm sure she's a beauty! And Desi.... girllll I'm a Lucky subber too. How crazy is that? :wlae:

4. You ask and you shall receive!:tup: (Got the scanner to work, phewww!)

[​IMG] :drool::yahoo::nuts::heart:

5. Ooo! It's definately very interesting looking but i kind of prefer the old matinee to this one dunno y.. Need to check it out in further! Anyway thanks Lindorkie for the post! :flowers:

6. ooh! Could this be the re-worked matinee? I, too, prefer the original matinee. But on another note, I :heart: the color! yummy purple!

7. That is crazy random! (At least for me!) I grew up nearly my whole life in Monterey and still call it home. When I have time off from school, I go back to Monterey as much as I can. Its hilarious to me that the bag is called the Monterey because no one that I know has any idea where the heck it is!

By the way, I'm totally feeling that bag! Its a great shade of purple!

8. I totally agree!

9. Wonder what kind shade of purple is that? :love:

10. I likey!

11. ive already posted this article from rm.com at the rm fall preview thread:
    [​IMG]

12. beautiful

13. I like it, but I do like the 'old' matinee better!

14. GUNG- I was born in Monterey (at the Monterey Hospital)!! All my family still lives there and in Big Sur and Carmel.. small world.

As for the re-working of the Matinee.. this CAN'T be it b/c when RM talked about the new updated version of the Matinee for the Fall line she said that the flaps would be permanently pulled back. I don't see any flaps on this bag. She also said there would be less exterior pockets I think.

This must be a new addition or promotional bag?

15. I think its a new style, in the article with the green RMbag, it says its called the "Henri"