RM matinee or MAB....

Hello there! Please help me decide. Would you get a matinee or MAB? I need a bigger bag for work. Hmm.... :smile:

I like both styles, and honestly think it up to your taste after all, but I vote for the MABs since you've mentioned that you are looking a bag for work.
MABs has little more wider opening than Matties so it is easier getting stuff in and out, and holds more than Matties.

If it's a bigger bag for work, I'd say MAB. I love Matties, but they hold about the same amount as a MAM and the main compartment is smaller with a smaller opening.

Another vote for MAB. The shape is better to hold wide stuff so it would probably be better for work. Also, you can attach a shoulder strap to the MAB but not to the Mattie.

BOUGHT a MAB! Waiting for it to reach me.... Oh my... Oh my...

But seller was too nice and this make me a bit paranoid, she told me that hers was auth but if I have any concerns I could contact her for support...Hmmmm

Lets wait for the MAB to reach me first...:love:

Reactions: Shelby33
Hamhamjanice said:
BOUGHT a MAB! Waiting for it to reach me.... Oh my... Oh my...

But seller was too nice and this make me a bit paranoid, she told me that hers was auth but if I have any concerns I could contact her for support...Hmmmm

Lets wait for the MAB to reach me first...:love:

Congrats!! Minkettes tend to be super sweet gals, so hopefully nothing to be paranoid about! :smile: