RM MAM Black Croc Reveal

Can you comment on the leather? I am really interested in this bag.

Sadly, I haven't moved out of my LV yet. I put her in her bag. She's sleeping until my wallets arrive on Thursday. It's soft, but not smooshy. I know that probably didn't help much. The pics don't do her justice though. It's very pretty.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Sadly, I haven't moved out of my LV yet. I put her in her bag. She's sleeping until my wallets arrive on Thursday. It's soft, but not smooshy. I know that probably didn't help much. The pics don't do her justice though. It's very pretty.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Soft is nice. I have two mini MACs that have plasticky leather :sick:. If I don't get an ultraviolet Bal City I will definitely buy a purple Croc MAM. :smile:

^my 1st rm was icky dry leather - hunter green from the website so I've been wary of buying new bags since
the made in ny line looks gorgeous though, worth the extra $ for the leather I think but none of the colours have caught my eye

^my 1st rm was icky dry leather - hunter green from the website so I've been wary of buying new bags since
the made in ny line looks gorgeous though, worth the extra $ for the leather I think but none of the colours have caught my eye
I have the hazelnut made in nyc mini mam and it is gorgeous! It it wayyy heavier than the regular mams and includes all of the leather trim on the pockets and such. Love her!

If the other bags had silver hardware, I might be inclined... not too much of a gold hardware girl!

Eww, dry leather! I hope that wasn't normal

I'm not sure if it's normal but I posted a thread on this forum asking if I should keep it and the general response was this is what the smooth leather is now like and it should soften with use - I got it to soften a tiny bit but sold it in the end. I 1st got interested in rm because I heard she had nice colored leather on her bags.