RM MAB in Persimmon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thinking about getting 1 MAB and 1 MAM(Obessed for a long time, all the previous color i liked were gone!!!). Right now, I like the creamy white color/or maybe grey for the MAM, as it goes with any outfits you like, for MAB i am kinda thinking about the Persimmon.

Any suggestion on the persimmon color? Would that be too bright? althought, it looks like a good color for summer and Xmas. Anyone who owns a persimmon MAB? as we don't have any store sell RM in this country i will have to order online, it's hard to feel and color, any good suggestions on MAM as well?

Thanks!:idea:

2. I think the Persimmon is personally too bright for my taste. I wear mostly neutrals so Wine or Blue is about as crazy as I get.

I would order from a place that accepts returns in case the color is not at all what you expect.

One more thought - I like the idea of a bright color for the MAB because the bag itself is more classic and structured. A bright color gives it some flair!

3. Thanks Joceybaby23, I think I will go for a much more low-key color for the MAM but for the MAB, i will defo choose a bright color, i think i have too many black or brown bags, Black gets a bit boring sometimes. ;)