RM Julian Backpack

i am visiting MN from canada so i went to the outlets and there were tons of rm bags there which is a novelty for me, i usually have to order online- wondering which of these 2 i should get? any advice appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 329
i am visiting MN from canada so i went to the outlets and there were tons of rm bags there which is a novelty for me, i usually have to order online- wondering which of these 2 i should get? any advice appreciated

Welcome to the USA! Both bags are very cute. Is the darker one suede? If so, I vote for the lighter one. I think the regular leather one would be easier to care for. Jut be sure to spray or treat the light leather. I have a black Julian bp and love it.

Good luck deciding! And, safe travels. [emoji4]

Reactions: laurenrr
Welcome to the USA! Both bags are very cute. Is the darker one suede? If so, I vote for the lighter one. I think the regular leather one would be easier to care for. Jut be sure to spray or treat the light leather. I have a black Julian bp and love it.

Good luck deciding! And, safe travels. [emoji4]
thank you very much! i ended up getting the lighter colored, leather one over the suede/nubuck, it will def be easier to care for! i love the Julian in black, it wouldve been my first choice had i come across it!

I got the mini Julian in leather last year and loved it as a small bag, so decided to get the regular (large) in nylon for when I need to carry more. This camouflage is super-light and works great with my capsule wardrobe of greys/olive/denim!

View attachment 4432780
Hi! I know this post is pretty old, but do you still have you nylon Julian? How’s it held up?
Thanks! I’m thinking of getting one.
Oh, and do you know if the trim is real leather?
Thank you!

Hi! I know this post is pretty old, but do you still have you nylon Julian? How’s it held up?
Thanks! I’m thinking of getting one.
Oh, and do you know if the trim is real leather?
Thank you!

Hi Jaliena! Actually I’ve only used the nylon Julian once since getting it LOL. Basically I got it for when I need to shlep books around and this has only happened once in the past few months!

One thing I did notice when I carried it was that the shoulder straps kept loosening... I guess the tightening buckles just slide along the nylon. Will have to sew or use pins to prevent this. It never happened on the full leather version.

Otherwise it seems like it will hold up well. Yes, all the leather trim is real leather although it doesn’t feel as good quality as the leather on my full-leather mini. But they are just accents, not really part of the construction. The nylon feels quite strong and is all two-ply.

Share if you do end up getting one!