RM Julian Backpack

lcaddict

Jun 16, 2015
I bought the Julian backpack at Nordstrom, but I'm thinking of returning it. It's a beautiful light brown color but I just haven't used it a lot. It's not as big as I have hoped and it's too hot to wear during the summer. I think I only bought it for the design.

Should I keep it?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1436318015.813071.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1436318031.874733.jpg

I say keep it. I think that it's a nice color. Besides, you said that you've already used it a few times so you should not return it.

Also, I have this bag is black leather and I've been carrying it this summer. The heat hasn't bothered me so far.

My two cents...

I think it's pretty but it's up to u whether u want to keep it, did u get a good deal?
If you're unsure maybe return and rebuy when there's a better deal? but if you're set on this colour I'd keep it in case this colour sells out or it doesn't get reduced

You got yours at such a great deal!

I just recently bought mines at Nordstorm when they were doing the Nordstorm card promotion where you get $50 note if you buy $250. In a way, it's $50 off... but I'm beginning to wonder if I should return it. It's a pretty backpack.. but the more I think about it, I feel like I won't use this as much as I thought I would...

Any other Julian backpack owners out there to share their experience?

I've found two Julian backpacks at NR, one in the same color as yours for $69 and one in the black pebbled leather for $90. Both were refurb bags. I ended up returning the first one and keeping the black one. I thought it looked edgier. Overall, I like the look of the Juliana and all the functional pockets. I think it would be a great piece to carry during the fall.

I've found two Julian backpacks at NR, one in the same color as yours for $69 and one in the black pebbled leather for $90. Both were refurb bags. I ended up returning the first one and keeping the black one. I thought it looked edgier. Overall, I like the look of the Juliana and all the functional pockets. I think it would be a great piece to carry during the fall.
WOW! Now I want to head over to my NR to see if I can find similar deals. If I do, I'll def return my full price one!

I love mine. I travelled with it and it worked out really well. I would clip the bottom clip hardware to the top ring so that it was more secure then used my small Coach luggage lock to padlock the zipper pull to the top ring. Very secure. 👍🏼😃

I think the new Julian backpacks come in a smaller size which would be too useless for me. I like my regular size Julian a lot more.

I love mine. I travelled with it and it worked out really well. I would clip the bottom clip hardware to the top ring so that it was more secure then used my small Coach luggage lock to padlock the zipper pull to the top ring. Very secure. 👍🏼😃

I think the new Julian backpacks come in a smaller size which would be too useless for me. I like my regular size Julian a lot more.

Thanks for your input. I agree, the mini Julian isn't much a use for me either. I guess maybe because I haven't traveled with it, I'm having second thoughts.

Yeah, it was so unusual to run into two Julians at NR. Usually it's all MAB and MACs.

I checked my NR, and nothing :sad: There were other cute RM bags, but not the Julian. I'll keep looking though, who knows... maybe I'll get as lucky as you did (Wishful thinking...)

Thanks for your input. I agree, the mini Julian isn't much a use for me either. I guess maybe because I haven't traveled with it, I'm having second thoughts.

I checked my NR, and nothing :sad: There were other cute RM bags, but not the Julian. I'll keep looking though, who knows... maybe I'll get as lucky as you did (Wishful thinking...)

Keep looking. Julian was part of the anniversary sale so the ones that got returned to the full line store will eventually end up at NR. I found mine at two different locations like 4 months apart.