RM in INSTYLE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How many RM bags can you spot in the September issue of Insyle?

2. Need to get that issue tomorrow...which bags are there???

3. There are quite a few in there for sure!

4. Eeeek! I saw this issue on the newsrack today, and meant to go back and get it - I knew someone here would remind me of something I forgot today! :nuts:

5. I just got my issue in the mail yesterday and have not even cracked it yet. I'll have to count them up and report back.:smile:

6. I did not 'study' it, but I think it was 3! I was so excited to see RM bags in InStyle. I especially liked the tiedye.

7. Yep, I noticed at least 3 - double cream MAB, tie-died canvas MA(M?) with a sort of orangish leather trim (not the peacock blue Megs gave us a preview of) and the iris/lizzard duo. :wlae:

8. i'm still waiting for my Sept InStyle!!! i can't believe how late it's been!

9. I saw them all! They featured quite a few of her bags which is great news. I did not really care for the tie dye in the yellow trim. I loved it in the green Meg's showed us so I think I will stick with that. The duo looked gorgeous but did anyone notice the buckle on the double cream? What's up with that?? I can't believe they would put a pic of it being modeled w/ the hardware flapping down unhooked like that.

10. Yep i flipped right to the mam tie dye, didn't like the yellow trim but it's gret to see RM gettign coverage like that!

11. I need to go get it today and look for them :smile:

12. Is that the Instyle with Rihanna on the cover?

13. ^^ No, it has Uma Thurman on the cover.

14. Ahh, yes, thanks tatertot!

15. ^^ No problem:smile: