RM: glazed espresso vs chocolate

Which color?

• Glazed Espresso with hunter green suede

• Chocolate with wine with suede

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
In "H"andbag "H"eaven
I'm biased...I have the glazed espresso and love it. It gets smooshier the more I use it. The chocolate is too matte for me. The glazed espresso's on sale at lunaboston for $500, plus 20% off with "grechen".

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I have the Glazed Espresso MA and love it, but in the Matinee I prefer the chocolate for two reasons - (1) the glazed espresso looks great all by itself w/o the "distraction" of the suede flaps and (2) I think the Matinee is better w/a little thicker, softer & smooshier leather. The chocolate bag looks smooshier than the glazed espresso (altho the leather on the glazed espresso MA is very soft & thin). With the softer leather, it makes the bag easier to carry, especially on your shoulder (because the top smushes down). I have the Matinee in black/blue and the leather is very thick, soft & mushy - I can easily fit the Matinee on my shoulder but not my MA.

I love my Glazed Espresso MA but I don't think I'd like it as much on the Matinee.

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
The chocolate! I agree w/ iluvmybags, the chocolate just looks smooshy and wonderful.

kellykapoor

FashionShow@Lunch!!!
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Blue State
I vote for GA over Chocolate. I had the Chocolate and returned it because it was too matte. Looked a little drab to me.

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
I would choose glazed espresso since it is more unique than chocolate. This color combination is so special.