• Glazed Espresso with hunter green suede

• Chocolate with wine with suede

Results are only viewable after voting.

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
In "H"andbag "H"eaven
I'm biased...I have the glazed espresso and love it. It gets smooshier the more I use it. The chocolate is too matte for me. The glazed espresso's on sale at lunaboston for $500, plus 20% off with "grechen".

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I have the Glazed Espresso MA and love it, but in the Matinee I prefer the chocolate for two reasons - (1) the glazed espresso looks great all by itself w/o the "distraction" of the suede flaps and (2) I think the Matinee is better w/a little thicker, softer & smooshier leather. The chocolate bag looks smooshier than the glazed espresso (altho the leather on the glazed espresso MA is very soft & thin). With the softer leather, it makes the bag easier to carry, especially on your shoulder (because the top smushes down). I have the Matinee in black/blue and the leather is very thick, soft & mushy - I can easily fit the Matinee on my shoulder but not my MA.

I love my Glazed Espresso MA but I don't think I'd like it as much on the Matinee.

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
The chocolate! I agree w/ iluvmybags, the chocolate just looks smooshy and wonderful.

kellykapoor

FashionShow@Lunch!!!
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Blue State
I vote for GA over Chocolate. I had the Chocolate and returned it because it was too matte. Looked a little drab to me.

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
I would choose glazed espresso since it is more unique than chocolate. This color combination is so special.