RM Fashion Show Live

uadjit

D.Va
Jul 21, 2011
Somewhere that's green
I watched the show. I saw an iridescent green/yellow bag peeking out from under a model's hand that I want a better look at! I also saw some iridescent peacock colored shoes that made me go :loveeyes:

I didn't really get the Victorian-inspired poof sleeves and I am really not into haute pants (ie fashion shorts) but I know they're popular.

Feb 13, 2012
Handbag challenged land
There are some good looking bags coming for fall. Wish we could have seen them better. Did anyone notice that a couple of times a picture of the band was super imposed on the screen just as a handbag was going by? Aaauuuggghhh! I wanted to see the bags.

I liked the color blocked one, if I remember correctly--and I may not, it had a rosy shade and cream and some other color. It looked interesting. There was also a tan with green piping that looked pretty from what I could see.

I especially liked the satchel with the zippers down the sides that apparently caught a lot of attention. The open/close clasp is appealing too, but not sure how it works.

I agree with the opinions on the huge sleeves, especially the red dress at the end.

I was at work watching the show with one eye on my computer and one on my office door watching for someone to come in unexpectedly, but it was worth it to check out the new bags.

Feb 13, 2012
Handbag challenged land
I watched the show. I saw an iridescent green/yellow bag peeking out from under a model's hand that I want a better look at! I also saw some iridescent peacock colored shoes that made me go :loveeyes:

I didn't really get the Victorian-inspired poof sleeves and I am really not into haute pants (ie fashion shorts) but I know they're popular.
Yeah, I'd like a better look at that iridescent bag too.