RM Fashion Show Live

Nov 23, 2008
Chicago
hmm let me try puttin on headphones to see if i hear anything! I keep tweeting hoping mine will appear on the giant live feed!

baileyduke

Apr 16, 2011
BC
There was a cream-colored crop wool jacket at the beginning...I want! Also like the structured crossbody that has the dog-leash clasp on the front

veyda

Arizona wildflowers
O.G.
Feb 4, 2008
The Sonoran Desert
Great show. The only pieces I didn't care for were the dresses with those huge sleeves.

Tailored shorts are still showing strong through fall obviously. Wish I had the legs to wear them :P

Nov 23, 2008
Chicago
A few models had really cute beanie hats on.. want one of those too! There were a lot of great jackets. And a few tees w/ that interesting logo..

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
Pictures incoming soon, great show, atmosphere and live band.

What you probably didn't see were people Twitter trolling the hashtag #RMfall from which tweets were showing on the live wall. Nasty pictures, hate messages and other juvenile crap. I guess that is what you can expect when you allow the Internet to partake in anything public. :lecture:

Nov 23, 2008
Chicago
Pictures incoming soon, great show, atmosphere and live band.

What you probably didn't see were people Twitter trolling the hashtag #RMfall from which tweets were showing on the live wall. Nasty pictures, hate messages and other juvenile crap. I guess that is what you can expect when you allow the Internet to partake in anything public. :lecture:
WE saw that from watching online too! Every so often they would zoom in on the giant screen with twitter feed! I kept trying to tweet and see if mine would make it up there :P

I cant wait for pics.. hurryyy!!!