RM ended my year long ban!

Nov 20, 2007
Hi all, I'm back... and with a vengeance! After buying way too many bags last spring, I went on a ban that lasted a year... until I saw/fell in love with the MAC!

So when I saw this eggshell MAC, I didn't hesitate before pulling out the dusty old CC, thinking I deserved just one bag for being so good for one year...

Until I saw the royal blue Oliver... and the trusty old credit card came out yet again, with me telling myself that this would be it...

Until purple lizard MAC became available to me, and again came out my new best friend the mastercard!

Purple MAC is still on it's way to me, but here are a few first pics of my other two new bags! (More to come when I'm at home and able to take out all my bags/camera for a photo shoot!)

Oly, Macy and Lizzie are joined by my two remaining RM bags, Mattie (Wine Matinee) and Mammy (Mocha MAM).

So what do you think my next purchase should be? :yahoo:

Attachments

• abc.jpg
    abc.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 91
  • def.jpg
    def.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 76
  • ghi.jpg
    ghi.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 65
A whole year? That's awesome! The eggshell MAC is beautiful and I want one! How did you ever manage to find one? I'd love to have one of those cuties!

First of ya'll big ups on the one-year ban. How the hell did you do it??? lol

Secondly, I love your ban-ending purchases....especially those MACs of course!! I was eyeing the eggshell mac on ebay not to long ago but I get scared about denim transfer. Good for you though, it is so beautiful and rare!

As for your next bag. Might you be so inclined to add something green to your collection? :graucho:

huge congrats on sticking to a year long ban - you must give us some tips on how you did it!! You chose lovely MACs to break the ban - maybe what you need next is a Nikki :graucho:

haha! I was good up until RM too! You're next bag should be a morning after or nikki! RM is coming out with a couple of colors called purple and orange haze. they're supposed to have a distressed leather feel to them! The pics of both these bags are gorgeous too! If you like smaller structured bags though, you could always try a mini beloved!!!

congrats and please let us know what your next RM is!!!:P

A year! Holy cow. You have fortitude! Your new selections are beautiful!

The good thing now is that there are tons of great deals and new bags coming down the pipe.

Have you seen the metallic blue MAC on ebay?