RM Dream tote question

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
Hey Minkette's, I need some help. I am about to purchase my first RM and it's going to be a Dream tote.Which color would you suggest since I have not seen either of them in real life black/black or wine/burgundy TIA:flowers:
I'm having trouble with the pics sorry

Geminiz06 ---- You don't have to post BUMP after your initial post..It is just used later if noone responds to it and it gets moved down the post list and then you want it to go back to the top so more people can see it. Once someone replys to a thread it goes back to the top of the list..so you just post bump so it does. I saw that you were asking what it was for yesterday..Does that make sense? Just wanted to let you know.

Kimber--Does what make sense? What I did? I just thought it meant send it to the top.. Didnt know I was being repeatitive, or bothering anyone, especially when I saw other people bumping even after they put up messages- maybe there was a time frame left in between that I didnt catch. But now I know.

Not to go OT. But you didnt have to bold face my name to get my attention in a post- (that I made). You could've just let me know via pm. Instead of addressing me like that. You were the first person to even reply. Did you not think I would realize that you were talking to me. Just wanted to let you know. That looked very rude. Help I appreciate, but not in that way. :back2topic:

Kimber--Does what make sense? What I did? I just thought it meant send it to the top.. Didnt know I was being repeatitive, or bothering anyone, especially when I saw other people bumping even after they put up messages- maybe there was a time frame left in between that I didnt catch. But now I know.

Not to go OT. But you didnt have to bold face my name to get my attention in a post- (that I made). You could've just let me know via pm. Instead of addressing me like that. You were the first person to even reply. Did you not think I would realize that you were talking to me. Just wanted to let you know. That looked very rude. Help I appreciate, but not in that way. :back2topic:

I think you took that the wrong way...I was not being rude at all..The reason for the bold was because I just copied and pasted off your avatar...Sorry if it was rude, it was not meant to be at all...Just trying to help you out..did not even think to pm you please forgive me:smile:

:hugs:I didn't realize it was the avatar...LOL I did take that aspect out of context. I thought the bold was a way of saying look at me! Don't you know yet. But now after re-reading the post and realizing that the bold was not an intentional jab. It was not rude, just helpful... Thanks

OK!! I will just PM next time...I think black is a safe color...but I absolutely love the wine and I feel that it actually goes with a lot..and it is such a rich beautiful color..not sure about the suede IRL though..