rm devote in almond verses fawn?

Hi there!

I have been trying to figure out what almond would look like verses fawn. I am really trying to pin point which devote to get! I have seen pictures of fawn but not sure if the devote almond will look like the older almond bags.

and i ramble...

almond is a lot closer to hazelnut than fawn imo...

almond roadie from the beckley event:

IMG_4274.jpg

my fawn Devote next to my hazelnut MAB:

IMG_4527.jpg

HTH!

from what I can remember, I think the almond is pebbled... similar to the BBW mam re-cuts... thick and soft, close in color to hazelnut, but without the sheen

I think that the new Almond leather will be a bit more orange-y than the old Glazed Almond color. I could be wrong but in every picture of "Almond" that I have seen it looks like tangerine.

If you are looking for a more muted earthy brown then I would go with Fawn. It won't be exactly like the glazed almond or hazelnut but it will be similar.

Good luck!

So I'm searching for a light brown RM MAB/MAM...and I think I've narrowed it down to either Almond (Unglazed) or Hazelnut, but I can't seem to make out the difference between the two colors. Is one more orangey or more brown than the other? In some pictures, the Hazelnut looks more brown, and in others, the Almond looks more brown. So now I'm confuzzled. Can any of you ladies please enlighten me? Thanks!