RM Dear Tote in Canvas

Hi sammy,

I don't know if its heavy or not, but I tried a grey glazed one at Nordstrom Rack and it wasn't too bad. I think the shoulder strap and flat shape really helps; then again, I only wore it for a minute. I like the canvas colors though!

Post yours when you get it! I got a black glazed Dear tote from the haute look sale and I'm pretty excited... Only thing is strap is long for my short frame, so I wish it was adjustable...

i love the smell and feel of it; so similar to my glazed black BF crossbody. although i really wanted the glazed fine wine, this price was too good to pass up. maybe at another SS?

^^ sorry for stuffed animals! i'm in my old bedroom til grad school starts.

Attachments

• DSC00116.JPG
    DSC00116.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC00117.JPG
    DSC00117.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC00118.JPG
    DSC00118.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC00119.JPG
    DSC00119.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 101
I got my mom a gorgeous pebbly , pebbly, pebbly black Dear Tote with silver hardware today at the sample sale. She looooooooves it for a mid-range designer bag. It's good for her because it's not too edgy or trendy, but not old & stuffy. Plus this leather is thick, soft & hardy, so she can throw it around and not baby it. It's a good workhorse bag for her :smile: She's stoked! My mommy is becoming a Minkette!

I got my mom a gorgeous pebbly , pebbly, pebbly black Dear Tote with silver hardware today at the sample sale. She looooooooves it for a mid-range designer bag. It's good for her because it's not too edgy or trendy, but not old & stuffy. Plus this leather is thick, soft & hardy, so she can throw it around and not baby it. It's a good workhorse bag for her :smile: She's stoked! My mommy is becoming a Minkette!

That is too cute. Your mom should pose for some mod pics! And that Dear Tote sounds so amazing and pebbly. :smile:

A Dear Tote for my mom! Pebbly, pebbly, pebbly, thick, black leather with silver hardware & the Kiss lining!

She's a lady who doesn't like zippers & studs & edgy & trendy stuff. She likes bags with zippers so her things don't fall out and is good enough for her to beat up.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

She was very excited! For reference, she's about 5'3" and 120lbs.

I :heart: it! Your mother is so cute...please thank her for the pics.

I have the black tote w/gold hardware and really like it. But, every time I use it I think of how perfect it would be if it just had silver hardware. :yes: