RM colors: ID it and post w/ pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, I thought it would be a good Idea to post pics with with the color named & style of the bag. As we all know RM bags come in a vast array of beautiful colors... That's part of the reason why us TPFER's can't just get one (of each style):graucho:.

I have been seeing a lot of color questions from people on numerous posts. So I figured that we could make it easier by making a post dedicated specifically for color/ ID questions. Post pics of your bags here with the name of the style/ color.

Or pics of bags that you want... This way we can all see the new colors that are available in RM... :love:

2. MAM in "blue" ( not navy, not stonewashed) with fluer de lis lining. Not sure what year this color is from.

Attached Files:

3. MAM's in "Stone" (left) and "Glazed Espresso:love:"

Attached Files:

4. Hey Heidi beautiful bag... I'm assuming it's not the same blue as this Night Blue MAB
    [​IMG]

5. close please