RM Beloved bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Rebecca Minkoff Belove Bag

I am in love with this bag and was wondering if anyone has ever shopped at this site before. Also this site shows th bag with Zippers that are on the top and bottom -- other site i have been to only show the zippers on the bottom half -- the top of the purse has none. Would appreciate any and all help -- thnx ladies!!

2. I've made several RM purchases from shopbop and my experiences have been great, speedy delivery and well packaged items - and i believe there's free shipping right now ;)

There's a regular Beloved and a Mini beloved - the mini only having zippers on the body of the bag, not the top flap. HTH, and let us know what you decide.

here are two reveals. a regular and a mini beloved

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/my-regular-beloved-in-teal-483998.html
    http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/premier-reveal-burgundy-mini-beloved-482644.html

3. this looks like a great bag! and i love shopbop - probably not as high on my list as LunaBoston but still pretty fab

4. I always received items from ShopBop in a timely manner and the items were in good condition. (Their packaging needs improvement though!)

5. The mini beloved is super cute! Both bags are great fall bags!

6. Shopbop has been so so for me. Not too great not that bad.. Just so so!

7. Thx for all the help ladies -- it is much appreciated. Think I am going with the larger Belove -- wish they had it in a brown or tan version though because I just purchased a RM roadie, Chloe Ethel, & a City in black so I think I need a change of color -- lol -- but the Belove is sooooo gorgeouss I just might have to get another black bag!! :biggrin:

8. I've bought from Shopbop three times, and all were perfect. Shipping is always free, so that's a plus.

I have the mini Beloved in burgundy and it's a fabulous bag with all the zippers and tassels. Let us know what you decide and post lots of pics! :biggrin:

9. You should be okay buying from them :smile:

10. #10 Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
    If anyone has any pics of the Belove in action I would love to see them. I need to see how it looks on an actual person. Celebrity and everyday wearers would be great - I have been looking, but no luck. I'm sure all the Minkettes have more resources than someone who is a newbie to RM -- Thanx in advance ladies!! :flowers:

Just got off the phone with a RM rep and she says that the new website will be launching any time now with all the new styles & colors including the Belove in brown haze. I'm thinking that this type leather is going to be the distressed type?? Ughh - as if my decision isn't hard enough, now I have to decide whether to wait for the brown haze or go for the black -- HELP!!!!!

11. I would wait to see the brown haze Beloved. I bet that's gonna be one hot bag!

12. It's actually called the "BELOVED"

Shopbop has it labeled wrong.. ;)

13. I have only had wonderful experiences with shopbop.

14. #14 Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
    Yeah, sorry - I thought it was Beloved, but when I saw it on ShopBop and
    it said Belove - I didn't want to look like an idiot and not have the correct spelling but it kinda backfired on me -- lol -- my bad!:okay:

And I think I am going to wait and see how the brown haze looks -- I hate waiting though -- wish it was coming out next week!!!

If anyone knows what this bag in brown & black haze looks like -- would appreciate a link? -- Thanx to all for posting!!

15. So far the only full size beloved we've seen is from Lexie, but i don't think there were any mod pics. But there are some great pics of the mini beloved from KDO in the above thread, and some from loquita in her teal mini beloved reveal.