RM Basketweave bags what should I do?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    My RM fever started this fall, and I've spent more than I want to mention, but i've also ended up selling some on 'the bay because they were not what I was looking for.

In my :heart: I feel like a Nikki would be amazing (I love all things brown, so I was thinking of getting the Choc.) but thus far my heart belongs to the MAM/B

But, recently I have noticed a lot of basketweaves around.
    I hear there is a Choc on Choc pre-order about, but i'm not sure where

and I see a lot of BBW's floating around for sale currently.

Are their any photos of the choc on choc basketweave, or is it better to wait until it's not pre-order?

A lot of questions, I know...but I trust your opinions so much!

2. Ballone posted a thread "bagtrend spring preview". Both the BBW and Choco BW are on the 7th picture down.

3. Hi,

I pre-ordered the choc/choc bw MAB from three sirens. Amy (sa) always does a great job making sure you get a perfect bag.

4. I would try Luna Boston for the chocolate woven pre-order. At least if you order from them, you can return it.

5. ^I agree!

6. Do you think it's something I should pre-order?
    is there A huge demand for it?

7. I'm not very good at predicting stuff like that - whether or not a bag will be in high demand. :shrugs:

8. You're right, it's so hard to tell, I mean, I should have phrased it differently in regards to Luna Boston.

Could someone PM me the Pre-Order link on LB, or do I have to email them.

9. I don't have the link anymore, but if you email them they will send it to you pretty quickly (during their business hours).

10. here's a pic of the woven bags with a gorgeous choc on choc to the right!!

[​IMG]

I think the choc woven is really gorgeous and because it's a different colour combo to previous basketweaves and woven bags, this might be quite a snatch for brown lovers.