RM bags spotted in TV or Film....

angelchick182

Dec 12, 2007
Any of you ladies spotted an RM bag in a TV show or film? I figured sighting may be more common now, since more and more women are becoming aware of the brand.

While watching last night's episode of Dirt, I spotted the DirtNow reporter Willa carrying a Matinee. I could never get a *real* good look at it(I had to pause and rewind a lot), but it appeared to be either dark gray or black, and was the older style - with the tassels. I couldn't tell exactly which bag it was, because she was wearing the flaps down.

Anyone else spotted RM on tv lately?

There was a brown MAB on What Not To Wear! I was watching on saturday. They were shopping for the woman's new clothes and the store had the bag on display :tup:

There was a brown MAB on What Not To Wear! I was watching on saturday. They were shopping for the woman's new clothes and the store had the bag on display :tup:

I love that show. The transformations are always amazing.

But I know that Collie from Real World Denver was carrying one on the show. I think that hers was a Chocolate MAB.

I remember seeing a silver mirror MA bag on Stacy London's (from What Not to Wear) talk show Fashionably Late. She made mention that it was a Rebecca Minkoff and how she loved it.

i have seen a sooo many morning afters on what not to wear!!!! two or three of them i've seen have all been when the girls go to the store Wink. the colors i have seen have been white/brown basketweave & glazed espresso. can't think of the others.

Any of you ladies spotted an RM bag in a TV show or film? I figured sighting may be more common now, since more and more women are becoming aware of the brand.

While watching last night's episode of Dirt, I spotted the DirtNow reporter Willa carrying a Matinee. I could never get a *real* good look at it(I had to pause and rewind a lot), but it appeared to be either dark gray or black, and was the older style - with the tassels. I couldn't tell exactly which bag it was, because she was wearing the flaps down.

Anyone else spotted RM on tv lately?

I had that episode DVR'ed and just watched it tonight (before I read your post)...I was ssssooo excited to see an RM bag on TV! I got all excited and made my husband come out and see. I thought it might have been the eggplant (it was def. old style with tassles). Too cool!

I remember seeing a silver mirror MA bag on Stacy London's (from What Not to Wear) talk show Fashionably Late. She made mention that it was a Rebecca Minkoff and how she loved it.

it got stacy's seal of approval. :tup:

i haven't seen a RM bag on tv or film yet but i ALWAYS check in magazines. i see RM bags AT LEAST once a month. the night crackle is in this week's US weekly too if anyone is interested. i just really like seeing the handbags i own in print. it makes me happy that other people are paying attention to it.