RM Bags on Sale at Nordstroms San Diego

RowdyAndPete

Apr 14, 2008
Hi Girls!

They had two black suede Morning After Bags and 2 Wine Suede Morning After Bags and a Wine Suede Dream Bag. All were 40% off. The number is 619 295 4441.

I was tempted but am holding out for the LA Sample Sale when I can hopefully get some bags that I love! :yahoo:

Rachiebabes

I heart bags.
Sep 10, 2007
It's all good RowdyandPete... Thank you so much for sharing. Everytime I've gone into Nordstrom or Bloomingdales or the like, none of the SAs have ever heard of Rebecca Minkoff... So I'll have to check it out one of these days to see the bag styles I have yet to see IRL.

But here's a bit of sad news... There will no longer be an LA Sample Sale due to the fact that there's no stock left... Tragic, isn't it? :cry:
http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/la-sample-sale-things-to-know-295603.html

RowdyAndPete

Apr 14, 2008
Thanks *RachieBabes*, I'm still new to the purse forum so I'm still getting the hang of where it is appropriate to post, etc. No sample sale in June...how sad! But August will give me more time to save my money. Again I do apologize for starting a new thread, I don't want to clutter the forum. :sweatdrop: