RM at Saks Off 5th

also, one of the stores i have called said that i can't use the 40% off coupon for a charge send.. has anyone else found that to be the case?

oh, and woodbury, ny has at least a rose mini nikki. didn't ask about much else this time.

Thanks for the info! I tried calling the Stafford (TX, right?) store and they said they had no bright colors in stock.. just "muddy" and "dark" colors according to the very nice SA.

Wow! I'm shocked they sold them all so quickly. I was just there on Sunday. Maybe they got purchased with the 40% off coupon that started yesterday. Good luck finding what you want hokka!

i know! i did find a very nice SA in FL, though, that said she could search in the computer system to see which stores might have one of the two bags i'm looking for! i'm just waiting for her to call me back now.

oh, and Naples, FL and Destin, FL both said they would accept the coupon over the phone. Woodbury, NY said no.

^^That's awesome that the SA was willing to do that! The SA I talked to yesterday at my local store said she couldn't do that. :sad:

About the coupon, I know of forum members who were able to do charge-sends in the past and use the coupon. I've never tried to however. I guess it depends on the store/SA.

California
Cabazon: several. nothing in sunshine. they have a Nikki in Peacock, Fawn?
Camarillo: no Rm
Folsom: no RM (curt SA!)
Milpitas: no RM, super nice SA
Ontario: no RM
Anaheim: no RM (she hadn’t heard of it, ever)
Petaluma: no RM
San Diego: no RM

Arizona
Tempe: no RM (SUPER! rude SA – she hung up on me after saying “No, We don’t have That!”
Tucson: no RM

Colorado
Castle Rock (Mary): no RM
Denver – Metro (Rachel): no RM

Connecticut
*******: no RM

Florida
Destin: no RM
Ellenton: no RM
Naples – Metro: no RM
Miami: have some – among them, yellow nikki, rose nikki (possibly mini, but lady wasn’t willing to measure)
Orlando: have some (no nikkis)
St. Augustine: no RM. kind of curt. super loud music, hard to hear!
Ft. Lauderdale – Metro: Some RMs. REALLY nice sas.

Georgia
Dawsonville: No RM
Atlanta – Metro: kind of curt. No RM

Maryland
Hanover: no RM. very curt ( only a salon store.. what does that mean?)

Michigan
Auburn Hills: they said no charge sends (so i didn’t ask about availability)

Nevada
Las Vegas: no RM

New York
Central Valley: various RMS, but said they would not accept coupon
Deer Park: No coupons (so I didn’t ask about inventory)
Niagara FAlls: no RMs

Ohio
Aurora: no RMs

Tennessee
Nashville: some RMs (mini rose nikki, Sunshine Devote, Sunshine Nikki, etc.)

Texas
Grapevine: no RMs
Stafford: Yes (not sure what)
San Antonio: no RM
Mercedes: no (? “not sure” is what the SA said)

^^Oh my gosh hokka, that's a lot of work you did calling all of those stores!! Thank you for that wonderful report! :flowers::flowers:

And I'm sorry so many SA's were huffy on the phone with you. :tdown: I really hope you can find the bag you want!

^^Oh my gosh hokka, that's a lot of work you did calling all of those stores!! Thank you for that wonderful report! :flowers::flowers:

And I'm sorry so many SA's were huffy on the phone with you. :tdown: I really hope you can find the bag you want!

my husband's out tonight and i didn't have much work left over to do, so... ;) i wish i wanted a rose mini nikki; seems like there's a good number of those out there! if anyone sees a mini nikki in sunshine or peacock, plmk!

^^nekostar - I was just at that location over the holiday weekend. That's where I bought my Sunshine Nikki. I'm sorry since I'm still a newbie I don't remember all of the names of the bags but I do know they had Sunshine Devotes & Nikkis (small & large), Rose Small Nikkis, Eggshell MAM's, Charcoal Patent MABs, a bigger satchel version in Navy Luxe, and other various styles I don't know the name of. If you're looking for something specific, PM me with the description and I'll try to help more. :flowers:

Here's the Nikki I bought:
Thanks! I actually exchanged my Sunshine Nikki I had charged-sent from Orlando, FL, for another one at the Stafford location, tonight. Now the Stafford, TX location has my old Sunshine Nikki with a small dent in one corner. They also had Peacock and brown Ollies (4), two Eggshell MAMs (one might have been a MAB), Noir _____ Tote (not sure if it's the Cheri or the French, but it was big and longer than tall...), Navy Luxe, brown, and silver (like the Steadys that have been around lately) MAB Luxes.

Thanks for the info! I tried calling the Stafford (TX, right?) store and they said they had no bright colors in stock.. just "muddy" and "dark" colors according to the very nice SA.
That's laughable. I walked into the store, headed to the very noticeable handbag section, and voia la, there were a multitde of colorful RMs! That SA was probably only looking at the RM display table they had out, and not the shelved unit the Sunshin Devotes, Rose Mini Nikkis, and Peacock Ollies were on.

also, one of the stores i have called said that i can't use the 40% off coupon for a charge send.. has anyone else found that to be the case?

oh, and woodbury, ny has at least a rose mini nikki. didn't ask about much else this time.
I PMed you about the Rose Mini Nikki I saw at the Stafford, TX location. I hope you can get it with the 40% off - they're sticklers for the coupon there, because they seriously limit customers to ONE coupon code a day, so have one in hand, because they will ask for the coupon or customer code/number. An SA told me they have to actually key in that number, because too many customers were abusing the 40% off one item coupon.

California
Cabazon: several. nothing in sunshine. they have a Nikki in Peacock, Fawn?
Camarillo: no Rm
Folsom: no RM (curt SA!)
Milpitas: no RM, super nice SA
Ontario: no RM
Anaheim: no RM (she hadn’t heard of it, ever)
Petaluma: no RM
San Diego: no RM

Arizona
Tempe: no RM (SUPER! rude SA – she hung up on me after saying “No, We don’t have That!”
Tucson: no RM

Colorado
Castle Rock (Mary): no RM
Denver – Metro (Rachel): no RM

Connecticut
*******: no RM

Florida
Destin: no RM
Ellenton: no RM
Naples – Metro: no RM
Miami: have some – among them, yellow nikki, rose nikki (possibly mini, but lady wasn’t willing to measure)
Orlando: have some (no nikkis)
St. Augustine: no RM. kind of curt. super loud music, hard to hear!
Ft. Lauderdale – Metro: Some RMs. REALLY nice sas.

Georgia

Maryland
Hanover: no RM. very curt ( only a salon store.. what does that mean?)

Michigan
Auburn Hills: they said no charge sends (so i didn’t ask about availability)

Nevada
Las Vegas: no RM

New York
Central Valley: various RMS, but said they would not accept coupon
Deer Park: No coupons (so I didn’t ask about inventory)
Niagara FAlls: no RMs

Ohio
Aurora: no RMs

Tennessee
Nashville: some RMs (mini rose nikki, Sunshine Devote, Sunshine Nikki, etc.)

Texas
Grapevine: no RMs
Katy: ?
Stafford: Yes (Sunshine Nikki w/small dent in one corner, Sunshine Devotes, Rose Mini Nikkis, Peacock & brown Ollies, Charcole MAB, Noir MAB, Eggshell MAM, Navy Luxe & other MAB Luxes)
San Antonio: no RM
Mercedes: no (? “not sure” is what the SA said)
Updated the Stafford, TX location's RMs

yeah, i was kind of surprised. that said, though, some of these SAs either sounded clueless (a few of them could NOT pronounce Rebecca Minkoff) or super busy, so who knows for sure if it's really accurate...
These SAs seem pretty clueless at times, not knowing what kind of bag it is when IT'S ON THE TAGS, which makes me grind my teeth when I actually get to the store and see the exact bag I was asking for...

awesome update. thank you so much!

i am definitely tempted to call some of the more clueless places back again... i might call the Florida SA who was really nice back to see if i could get her to run a search again. even though it didn't result me actually finding what i wanted, i wonder if it's more a function of SAs not knowing what i was asking for than the actual search.

Georgia

The dawsonville GA location had quite a bit of RM's when i was there but a lot of them are damaged. Last weekend there were a few MABs in Noir, TONS of Mab Luxes in Silver Streak and Navy L, Red stripe and black strap Cheris, Patent french totes, sunshine devotes and nikki's... and 1 red patent nikki, and 1 eggshell mam (missing screw), and 2 dusty matinees-- both damaged though. The Cheris, Mab Luxes, and French totes were in great shape though. Might me worth it if you can talk them into giving you an extra 10% off for final sale for some of the damaged bags.

^^Thanks for the updates ladies! It's so frustrating when the SA's are completely clueless. When I was at the Stafford location, I had them call the other Off 5th on the across town to find out what RM bags they had. The SA actually said, "we have the same ones you (Stafford) do." I decided to take the chance and head over there to see for myself and they had NO RM bags! I told the SA, someone from this store just said 30 minutes ago that you had several RM bags. She said something lame and half-hearted like, "sorry, that wasn't me who talked to her." Grrrrrr!!:cursing:

Oh well...my search for a Peacock MAM continues...

Luvpurses24, there are several (as of last night they had 4) Peacock MAM's in really good condition at the Sunrise, FL (Ft Lauderdale) Off Fifth. $399. (Some) of the SA's are really nice there. If you get one that isn't so great just wait and call back. My Sunshine MAB had a few spots on it and they gave me an extra 10% off. They also just got in Fawn Nikkis - not sure if it is mini or regular. Also some Sunshine Ollie's.