RM at Saks Off 5th

sevenwonders

Nov 19, 2007
I already posted this on Deals and Steals but I saw RM at Off 5th today. They had the mini Nikki in rose for $399. But the best part is that I used the 40% coupon that expires today. I paid $239!

This is at the Orlando store. They never get good handbags. This is my first RM so forgive me if I don't have the names of styles quite right. They had the regular size Nikki in yellow, mini Nikki in rose, mini Nikki in red patent, stud devote in yellow, morning after bag in dark chocolate, tan, navy, navy with navy patent trim, black, one silver metallic, and lots of big tote bags. I am not sure if the morning after bags were minis or regular because I haven't ever seen them in person before. Actually the chocolate ones were a little different because the straps were flatter and set on the shoulder more comfortably and the side panels came up higher than the zipper compared to the other colors.

This is at the Orlando store. They never get good handbags. This is my first RM so forgive me if I don't have the names of styles quite right. They had the regular size Nikki in yellow, mini Nikki in rose, mini Nikki in red patent, stud devote in yellow, morning after bag in dark chocolate, tan, navy, navy with navy patent trim, black, one silver metallic, and lots of big tote bags. I am not sure if the morning after bags were minis or regular because I haven't ever seen them in person before. Actually the chocolate ones were a little different because the straps were flatter and set on the shoulder more comfortably and the side panels came up higher than the zipper compared to the other colors.

The chocolate ones sound like they were MAB Luxes, and the stud devote in yellow must be the lemon. Hmmm, I wonder about the totes.

Your mini nikki in rose sounds lovely. The rose leather is beautiful. =)

I just called, and they have the Stud Devote in Sunshine, and some MAB/MAMs? in Black, Chocolate, Fawn, and Black & White Stripe w/Patent Leather.

wow really? i was there a month ago and saw nothing...now i might have to go back, especially since they opened up a neimans last call right by! haha

now I need to plan a trip to Off 5th mine, too has a NM last call

I not going to even call, I have a feeling they wouldn't walk over to the bags to see what they have or don't have

Oh wait. My bad, I mean DEVOTE TOTE, not Stud Devote. The typo was due to my disappointment...which turned into EXCITEMENT when a kind tPFer PMed me, letting me know that she had the Sunshine Nikki on hold for me! It should come by next Monday, yaaay!

In the Deals & Steals thread with this same topic, Off 5th in Stafford, Texas @ The Fountains (that's in Houston, people), has RMs. This makes me excited to be in Houston in a few months!