RM After Christmas Sale

Mar 27, 2009
Anyone getting anything from this upcoming sale? I was thinking about it, but a) I got burned pretty bad with all the glitches from the Black Friday sale, and b) I GOTTA save for the spring sample sale!

i JUST bought my first RM (it actually came in the mail today), but i've been eyeing the black matinee on the website since i first discovered RM purses, so i want to see if it will be on sale on monday.

i JUST bought my first RM (it actually came in the mail today), but i've been eyeing the black matinee on the website since i first discovered RM purses, so i want to see if it will be on sale on monday.

the black matinee is on sale for 40% off at my obsessions boutique with the code "THANKYOU"

I'm new to RM. How much are the discounts typically for this kind of sale? I am obsessing over the Persimmon Ostrich-Embossed MAC on the site right now and this may entice me to get it!! TIA!

I'm new to RM. How much are the discounts typically for this kind of sale? I am obsessing over the Persimmon Ostrich-Embossed MAC on the site right now and this may entice me to get it!! TIA!

*~*Discounts are roughly around 40% off...I won't be getting anything from this sale (I'm trying to limit myself to just the upcoming SO bag). Happy shopping ladies!! ;) *~*

WOW! 40% off?? that is seriously tempting!! I'm used to LV, so these sales are seriously awesome!
Is it really cutthroat competition to get stuff, like will I have to get up at 5 a.m. to nab my MAC?

WOW! 40% off?? that is seriously tempting!! I'm used to LV, so these sales are seriously awesome!
Is it really cutthroat competition to get stuff, like will I have to get up at 5 a.m. to nab my MAC?

*~*The sales usually start at midnight (so for this one, I believe it will start midnight 12/26 EST); for the BF sale, I was actually able to shop the sale around 11:55pm 11/24, so it may be the same for this one. For the BF sale, the site crashed (since over 100,000 people tried to access the site at once), so the pages wouldn't load. Once they fixed the error, I was able to purchase with no problem. RM adds items to the sale periodically, so if you don't see what you want right away, don't give up! I would check the site every couple of hours or so to see what was added. Good luck ;) *~*

luvs*it* said:
*~*The sales usually start at midnight (so for this one, I believe it will start midnight 12/26 EST); for the BF sale, I was actually able to shop the sale around 11:55pm 11/24, so it may be the same for this one. For the BF sale, the site crashed (since over 100,000 people tried to access the site at once), so the pages wouldn't load. Once they fixed the error, I was able to purchase with no problem. RM adds items to the sale periodically, so if you don't see what you want right away, don't give up! I would check the site every couple of hours or so to see what was added. Good luck ;) *~*

Have any black colored bags gone on sale on the site?

Thanks for the info! Hopefully the Persimmon MAC I want will go on sale! I just got my first MAC, a new to me Leaf with flower studs, and I am obsessed. I am hoping to get either the Persimmon or a mini Aqua snake MAC in the sale!

looks like it's starting at noon EST

http://minkette.rebeccaminkoff.com/end-of-the-year-sale-starts-monday/