RM Addiction...more so than other brands?

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
I noticed in my own purchasing...and in the pics posted by other gals here...

That once the first RM is in posession, another one follows VERY quickly.

Usually with in a matter of two to eight weeks.

I got my first one in the beginning of March...and my second first week of April.

In the past I have either taken breaks...or wanted other brands. I have never bought two bags of the same brand so close together.

I think that I liked it so much, I couldn't imagine having only one color.

Has anyone else noticed themselves buying RM in a closer time frame than other bags?

Yes! When I discovered RM on this board, I bought a MAM within a day or two. I got my second MAM within 2-3 weeks of the first. Then I ordered two more within 2-3 weeks after that! But the last two (black basketweave MAM from FLL and wine Nikki from RM) have not come in yet so I still feel deprived and *really* want to purchase another! lol.

Yes it happened that way I had four within a mattter of days but sold one and sent one back so now I have two with a wine on the way and we will see what happens after the sale this saturday at owlslab.

Yeah I can definitely relate to this! It is essentially a phenomenon! I bought my first RM and then it was like BAM, BAM, BAM....BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM:roflmfao:

Yes! When I discovered RM on this board, I bought a MAM within a day or two. I got my second MAM within 2-3 weeks of the first. Then I ordered two more within 2-3 weeks after that! But the last two (black basketweave MAM from FLL and wine Nikki from RM) have not come in yet so I still feel deprived and *really* want to purchase another! lol.

I think all of us can relate. I am getting antsy over prefall bags and I need to buy another RM for the time being because honestly who can wait until summer? Self-control is not in my vocabulary! Truly the signs of an addict!

Honestly, I think I was addicted to them because they were so inexpensive when they were available with codes for like 300-400 bucks. The idea that you could buy two of them for the price of one high end bag was addictive and exciting. Now that they are more costly I think this frenzy of buying multiples in one month/week/whatever is starting to die down a bit for me and others.

They are still great bags and I still think they are pretty and great, ut I don't think you'll see as many people snatching up so many of them so repetitively at full price. But I am sure we will all continue to cherish the ones we do buy!