Rivoli pm - keep or sell

What do you think, keep it or sell it?

• Total voters
Mar 22, 2018
I have the rivoli pm which I think is adorable. However, I barely use it. I was thinking about selling it and getting something that would fit me better but am having hard time letting it go. I have two daughters so was thinking about holding on to it for one of them or just the fact that the resale value keeps going up.

Why dont you use it?
what would you get instead?
I don’t use my SpeedyB 25 very often, but prices have already gone up since I bought it, so if I sold and regretted it, it would cost me more money. I also have a daughter who might like it one day, although she has zero interest in handbags atm.

Reactions: SweetCherries
Same here. I own a Rivoli PM, given to me by my husband. I don't use it as much because of Covid-19 didn't get to go out much or at all. I noticed its out of stock at this time and price have been going up in the past 2 years too. I would keep it for your daughter or you might use it later. Unless, you must sell it to get something else because you are not going to ever use it or need the money for another bag.

Reactions: Loriad
I have the Rivoli MM and had literally used it twice in the nearly two years I’ve had it. I was having a hard time letting it go, too, because it’s so beautiful, but the weight was killing me shoulder. So I added the strap from my Speedy B without the middle part and voilà! turned it into a shoulder bag and now I’m obsessed with it. Maybe do something like that or add a bandeau to make it something you’ll reach for more. At least give it a shot before selling. It’s such a beautiful bag.

Reactions: Loriad and Mdamier
I also have the Rivoli PM and use it constantly since I got it in January. I think the smaller size with the long strap is so versatile and I can use it for all occasion. And it‘s a very beautiful bag I think. When it‘s raining I use my Canvas strap instead of the Vachetta.

I have the Rivoli MM and had literally used it twice in the nearly two years I’ve had it. I was having a hard time letting it go, too, because it’s so beautiful, but the weight was killing me shoulder. So I added the strap from my Speedy B without the middle part and voilà! turned it into a shoulder bag and now I’m obsessed with it. Maybe do something like that or add a bandeau to make it something you’ll reach for more. At least give it a shot before selling. It’s such a beautiful bag.
May I see the pictures with strap from speedy pls

I had a Rivoli MM that I sold because i never used. I like to be hands free and when used crossbody it was too huge and heavy. Plus I realized I don’t love mono in big pieces and the vachetta getting darker was always worrying me. I even bought bandeaus for the handles.

I just but a Rivoli MM. I have two questions, where is the date the code on it? I just like knowing where they are and any good organizers that yall like for it? What color is the inside?

So I just watched a video on how LV doesn't do date codes anymore and they put a chip in the purse now. Anyone have any more insight to this? This could be why I can't find my date code, and I know mine is real because I purchased it from the store in person.

So I just watched a video on how LV doesn't do date codes anymore and they put a chip in the purse now. Anyone have any more insight to this? This could be why I can't find my date code, and I know mine is real because I purchased it from the store in person.
When did you buy it? I thought it’s been discontinued for awhile and the chips just started happening.