Rivit fell off!!!

asark

"I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list."
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Does anyone know if there are replacement rivets available (the little metal round things with the star and face on them)? I just went to pack my Ciao Ciao (the nature one) and noticed a loose leather flap! I am devastated!

Please advise! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

So I just called Tokidoki to inquire about a replacement and they said (this may be old news, but it was new to me) that they do NOT work with LeSportsac any more. I would have to call LeSportsac and see if they had any extra parts laying around. LeSportsac is closed today so I'll call tomorrow and see what is available.

So I just called Tokidoki to inquire about a replacement and they said (this may be old news, but it was new to me) that they do NOT work with LeSportsac any more. I would have to call LeSportsac and see if they had any extra parts laying around. LeSportsac is closed today so I'll call tomorrow and see what is available.

Tokidoki isn't associated with LSS any longer, their agreement stopped last year. LSS does not have any parts left you can try but this issue has come up repeatedly on here before, there are people who tried but gotten nothing, you'd be lucky if someone from LSS responds.

^ Thanks for the input. I would hate to have to replace it with a normal rivet - I just got this bag a few months ago, and fell in love. I'll keep my eyes peeled and try LSS tomorrow just in case I can get lucky.

The first time I bought a tokidoki bag, the rivet fell out when I got home and took the bag OUT OF THE PLASTIC and when I contacted LSS about getting a replacement bag or repair, they said they couldn't do anything except give me a refund. Even if tokidoki was still associated with LSS, they might not have been able to do anything for you so don't feel bad

Actually back in the day they were still collaborating, LSS DID offer to repair bags at a small fee or free depending on situation, all you needed to do is personally call LSS customer service, or return the bag to the store. But about a year ago LSS ran out of spare parts maybe they didn't anticipate the demand for repairs and didn't have enough stock, so they announced on their website they no longer will repair Toki bags. Mellow_Yellow you're lucky to have a refund.

OMG that's soooo not fair! The bag I'm talking about was from the first collection, Spring 2006 and the people at LSS, BOTH IN STORE AND OVER THE PHONE ASSURED ME that it was impossible for them to do anything about it other than refund. I think it's fair for me to get a refund since the date of the receipt was literally 2 days before I tried to return it, time it took to fly home. AUUGGGH should have bought tokidoki print bag when I saw it a year later in Paris! FYI you guys, in case you didn't know, I think different locations get the different bags at different times. In this case, I bought the bag in Hawaii and all the stores were full of it. As soon as I got back to mainland, I went straight in to LSS and they told me they had stopped selling it weeks ago. I heard that there is also supposed to be re-print of Inferno and Paradiso in Hawaii and Guam; anyone have any idea if that is still going on now?

IDK I get the feeling most of tpf once-were Toki fans are no longer interested, this subforum is so quiet compared to say last Christmas!! Maybe you can check out http://www.tokidoki-blog.com/ where hard core Toki fans congregate, they're more likely to have your answers and can update you on forthcoming events before their official announcement.

I do thank you guys for the further input! I have been following along ;) Still no luck finding a spare... the hunt continues!