Rivington PM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking at this style obviously preowned. Does this style look dated? I keep going back and forth on this. Here is a ss off a google search.

Attached Files:

2. I think it looks nice! My opinion is buy and wear what you love ❤️. I buy older and newer bags to carry. I don’t really think of them as looking dated. The nice thing about older bags is where I’m at I hardly see anyone carrying the older bags.

coulhou89 likes this.
  3. Someone commented that the handles are too long to place in the crook of your arm and too short to put around your shoulder.

coulhou89 likes this.
  4. This is really nice! I remember when these came out. The SA called it a speedy with long handles so you could put it on your shoulder. Classic style, get it!

coulhou89 likes this.
  5. I honestly think it looks dated

coulhou89, alyssa.tran and Carson123 like this.
  6. [emoji176] it

coulhou89 likes this.
  7. I like it. Who cares what others think.

coulhou89 likes this.
  8. Thank y'all for the replies! I think I am going to hold out until something else comes along.

9. Just reading this. I think you're smart to "hold out'. I actually bought the Rivington when it came out. I tried to love it, but I didn't. The straps would fall off of my shoulder, If wearing on your shoulder the bag jutted out so your arm felt awkward away from your body, it was hard to get in and out of, etc..... I try to not have bag buying regrets ever, but this was the #1 regret.