rivet missing/broken/fell off

susansfe

May 15, 2006
one small bolt that holds the handle together on my city bag fell off.
store will not send a replacement bolt and i don't want to send the bag to them for repair (they will not give a $ quote until they have the bag).
first: does anyone know what this little bolt is called?
and more importantly: any suggested solutions without having to send the bag back to them?
thanks so much.:heart:

i am sorry t ohear that but i don't think you can fix it without sending the bag back to the store. tell the store to give you the range of the replacement. if it is more than certain amount then you just wouldn't do it. does it make sense to you? good luck!

I agree with, June, you won't be able to put the rivet on yourself without the right tools. I'm sure it won't be very expensive and then your bag will be as good as new again. Which store did you buy from?

AHHHh the rivet fell off my Anthracity GGH City!!! What can I do to fix it it?? I am willing to spend more $$$ but preferably not!! I would appreciate any suggestions. I live in the NYC area..so if anyone knows a place that repairs balenciaga bags please let me know! Thank youuuuuuus

I have the same problem! The bolt came off but it's just a little denim first that I use occasionally so if it's >100 then I don't see the point in getting it fixed. keep us posted!

glad that you understand the problem. i could have local shoe repair guy do the fixing if i could just get the bolt. one would expect such customer service for a $1200 bag?
someone please send us the bolts!
:tdown:

Help, 2 bolts/rivets are missing from my purple leather Balenciaga bag. I tried Barneys but they directed me to the Balenciaga website - don't see a way to contact them regarding repairs. So where can I obtain these rivets???

one small bolt that holds the handle together on my city bag fell off.
store will not send a replacement bolt and i don't want to send the bag to them for repair (they will not give a $ quote until they have the bag).
first: does anyone know what this little bolt is called?
and more importantly: any suggested solutions without having to send the bag back to them?
thanks so much.:heart:

when i got my preloved lilac first, the bolt/rivet fell off after just a couple of use, i took it to the local leather craftsman and all the technicians told me to send it back to the store that makes the bag, it was slightly painful, but i did send it to BALNY and they did a wonderful job to it. The SA i worked with at the time also kept me informed during the 3 weeks it was gone, send it in, so the repair's done correctly, that's more important right?:smile: good luck!

AHHHh the rivet fell off my Anthracity GGH City!!! What can I do to fix it it?? I am willing to spend more $$$ but preferably not!! I would appreciate any suggestions. I live in the NYC area..so if anyone knows a place that repairs balenciaga bags please let me know! Thank youuuuuuus

Here in singapore the SA will provide us the riverts but we have to go to a shoe repair shop to get them to fix it into the leather for us...

riverts are FOC...