Rive Gauche

The SA brought be a squarish version of the bag, can´t remember how it's called, that looks a lot like the Men's Tanger only with Muse-like details
It was the perfect work/laptop bag...I didn't get it though cause it looked like what a CEO would wear and Im looking for sthg more versatile
everyone just calls that one the "mens muse"...

m.jpg

OMG!! My friend is leaving for Dubai next week! I wish I could hide in her suitcase! 40% off a RG! That is $580 off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a randomn 1 day offer. I went to get a GUCCI as I am absolutely loyal to it. But the GUCCI section was almost wiped out by the time I got there.
I made my way to the YSL section not really intending to buy since always thought of them as the bag for 35+ old women....but I ended up picking both the Large Muse in Biscotto and the RG in Black for a total of about $1700! Pat my back guys....coz that's a super-awesome deal!

I am absolutely enjoying my bags and received tons of compliments....don't think they are for older women anymore...esp after the RG!!! Will try to post pics soon!!!

I'm new here and love this forum...my boyfriend calls me crazy (coz of my bag obsession) but wait till he finds out bout this site!!!

It was a randomn 1 day offer. I went to get a GUCCI as I am absolutely loyal to it. But the GUCCI section was almost wiped out by the time I got there.
I made my way to the YSL section not really intending to buy since always thought of them as the bag for 35+ old women....but I ended up picking both the Large Muse in Biscotto and the RG in Black for a total of about $1700! Pat my back guys....coz that's a super-awesome deal!

I am absolutely enjoying my bags and received tons of compliments....don't think they are for older women anymore...esp after the RG!!! Will try to post pics soon!!!

I'm new here and love this forum...my boyfriend calls me crazy (coz of my bag obsession) but wait till he finds out bout this site!!!

WOW. WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!!! so jealous..i got my RG at retail :sad:

The bag looks awesome on you!

I've been doing a little research on the Rive Gauche since I've been thinking about my next bag purchase. I saw it this past weekend in tan, and it was really great IRL.

Enjoy it!

Politely butting in ... I saw a tan (light caramel color) at the Neiman Marcus store in Tysons Corner, Virginia. Just in case you want to do a charge send or inquire about the bag. :smile:

thanks so much! think i'm not allowed to buy anymore pricy bags for at least 6 months otherwise my husband might have a heart attack. but, i'll continue to admire :P

OMG! I opened Ms. Rive Gauche for Christmas (I was such a good little, patient girl:angel: ) ... and I was not in love w/ her anymore :sad: I guess it is true what my dad says, "Absence makes the heart grow finky". I decided I needed a more mid-size bag, with silver hardware, longer shoulder strap, that wasn't so delicate.

Is this so sad :crybaby: . I was so excited about her... I think I fell in love too fast, the infatuation period has worn off and I realized we weren't a good fit :sad: . So back to saks she goes! She will be replaced by a black Chanel lambskin bowler, maybe... I'm a little gun shy now ;) .