Rive Gauche Med Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! This is my first time buying a YSL bag and I'd appreciate some advice. I am in love with the medium black rive gauche tote. Though I'm in the UK I noticed by browsing through some threads that it's possible to get this bag with some sort of discount. Apart from bluefly are there any other means to get a discount? Thanks! :drool:

2. Hi Jessie!

You should check overstock.com and smartbargains.com. One or two YSl's may pop up, but disappear very fast. I am not sure if they ship to the UK and these sites also have coupons (links.)

Do you mean the downtown or the regular RG (do they have these in a medium size?)

3. Thanks for your help. Yea I'm continually checking those sort of sites. Is overstock and smartbargains 100% authentic?

I think i meant the regular RG. I know there are 2 sizes and I would like the smaller one.

4. I have been on the lookout for this bag a long time now!

5. Are you trying to look for one on sale? I found some in the YSL boutique (when I was in Hong Kong), but I was hoping to score a discounted one =)

6. I haven't seen or heard of any black medium Rive Gauche's on sale recently, but good luck in your search!