Rivale Double Tour - clicking noise??

mutt lover

O.G.
Feb 2, 2010
Is anyone else extremely annoyed by the clicking sound of the Rivale Double Tour hardware? I loved it until the plastic came off and now I can't stand it. It just sounds like such a clangy little noise to me. I think I'm going to sell it. Sad as I love how it looks and wears. Anyone else or am I alone in this???

Yes - and I do love the design, just not the noise!! It makes a little noise as the circle piece flips back and forth. Yours flips back and forth but doesn't make a noise? Wonder if they changed the material or something.

Mine makes noise indeed, sometimes it annoys me, sometimes not ! It's one of these things you can't un-notice once you hear it....
I have a drag bracelet in the same colour and i have to say that for this reason i reach for this one more....
Give it a chance and see how you feel? I still love the way it looks !

I wear mine all the time and don't notice a clanging/clicking sound. I have heard of some people "fixing" the loop to stay on the metal by adding an adhesive tiny "glue" dot. I think these are sold at craft stores and are easy to remove. They are not a permanent glue but will fix the ring so that it doesn't flap around. I haven't done this because I like the rivale the way Hermes designed it.