Rita ora

I liked the dress better on the model. Her coat is cute.

Whenever I ask that question about her music in the UK, I get mixed results. Some will say she has a string of #1s and others will laugh and say hardly. So who knows. I think she has a decent voice.

She's not a bad singer, I just don't care for her music and it seems America doesn't either. They keep trying to make her happen and it's just not working.

Her tickets were going for $4 on Stubhub.

Well she has amazing managers because for someone who has no radio hits to speak of, she gets a lot of A list appearances. I mean she sang at the Oscars.

Yup I agree, Can't say she isn't determined.

She's not afraid to show off a little flesh, but singer Rita Ora really went the extra mile when she arrived at the Versace fashion show as part of Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture on Sunday.

The 25-year-old risked a serious wardrobe malfunction in a bright orange mini dress which had cut-out sections and pieces of rope holding things in place.

Flashing her various body inkings in the racy design, it was clear to see the X Factor judge had decided to go without underwear for the occasion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...string-dress-Versace-Paris.html#ixzz3yD7UDGhi

She's trying to look Beyoncé-esque.

She is hardly known as the shy and retiring type.

Yet Rita Ora proved she still has the power to shock her fans as she put on an extremely raunchy display in a sexy new shoot for Lui magazine - shot by controversial photographer Terry Richardson.

The 25-year-old pop starlet showed off her sensational curves in the racy new snap, which saw her open a raglan shirt to reveal her super-ample assets.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ssets-revealing-shoot-date.html#ixzz3yZPApP2O

Attachments

• 30ACC11600000578-3421448-Oops_Rita_Ora_proved_she_still_has_the_power_to_shock_her_fans_a-a-14_1.jpg
    30ACC11600000578-3421448-Oops_Rita_Ora_proved_she_still_has_the_power_to_shock_her_fans_a-a-14_1.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 318