Ripped off the wrong person

there used to be a list of sellers to avoid in the old "authenticate" section, which is now closed/deleted. while i do think it would be useful to have one, i can understand why and if we're not allowed...

there used to be a list of sellers to avoid in the old "authenticate" section, which is now closed/deleted. while i do think it would be useful to have one, i can understand why and if we're not allowed...
Well... what if there was something totally unrelated to tpf, never linked to here, never spoken of here... ? I have a dead domain and some hosting...

Sorry you got ripped off!
Go get them!!!:yes:
Most of the victims of fraud and scam on ebay
just suck it in, count their loses and move on...:sad:
maybe that's why there are more and more of them now...:yucky:
I too was scammed a month ago but with the help
of our friends here specially Christiflora...
I was able to scare the scammer and sent me what I purchased.
there were like 8 of us scammed but i was the only one
who tried to ran after the seller!
so the 7 other victims lost alot of $$$.

Hope you get your scambags too!!!
Goodluck!!!

amamxr,
thanx for sharing the story. I also ad a awful experience with a eBay seller a week ago, and I am opening a dispute now. After 8 weeks you made a payment, the american express still got your money back? That sounds fair enough.

amamxr,
thanx for sharing the story. I also ad a awful experience with a eBay seller a week ago, and I am opening a dispute now. After 8 weeks you made a payment, the american express still got your money back? That sounds fair enough.

Yes, American Express is awesome about things like this. Its a comfort to know you have some recourse when paypal or ebay just don't follow through.

You Go Girl! I am totally with you. I was exactly the same way about that fraudulant LV speedy I got. I too deemed I have the time and the money. And it worked. What ever you need let me know. :hysteric: :mad: :rant: :censor: :devil: :death: to Fraud.