Ripped Neverfull Strap!!! HELP!!!

cmk1021

Jul 28, 2016
I was about to go out to finish my Christmas shopping. I grabbed my neverfull (mm DE) off the table and the strap that cinches the sides hooked on to the back of the chair and literally ripped in half. I am devastated!!! Does anyone know if this is an easy fix? What do you think the cost would be to repair it? Im so upset right now. Im a little surprised that it ripped in half so easily since it is coated leather. Any answers are appreciated.

I had one of my handles replaced...can't recall the exact cost...but it can be repaired!, just take it to your local boutique when you get a chance.

I was about to go out to finish my Christmas shopping. I grabbed my neverfull (mm DE) off the table and the strap that cinches the sides hooked on to the back of the chair and literally ripped in half. I am devastated!!! Does anyone know if this is an easy fix? What do you think the cost would be to repair it? Im so upset right now. Im a little surprised that it ripped in half so easily since it is coated leather. Any answers are appreciated.
Indeed you will have to take it to your local store to receive a personalized estimate. As long as the canvas is not damaged, it should be an easy fix. Most repairs take 6-8 weeks. Good luck!