ripped lining?!

http://www.lesportsac.com/external/questions.html

It says in the link above under the "warranty" section that the bags do have a 1 year warranty. the strap came off of my buon viaggio last month and i sent it back to lesportsac for repair (because i bought it on the lss website). they sent it back to me good as new and they even cleaned it!:biggrin:
That doesn't apply to the OP because she bought it at an outlet, so she can't send it in. But I just read it and it said that Tokis can't be sent in for repair, so how were you able to send yours in?

I have no idea either, I was told LS didn't offer warranty and the store where I bought it could replace one for me if they had stock but at that time they ran out, so I was out of luck.

I've written to LS asking about return procedures but to date have not heard from them, it's been 3 months.

wow- frayed lining. Go get a bottle of fray stop before you do anything else- but be really careful- you're going to see a noticeable darkened area where you put the fray stop- but at least the lining won't fray once you reattach it. I'd go with a slipstich (which is hidden) to repair it- if you don't sew, find someone who does and ask them to help- I'd do it for you, but I live in Vancouver Canada...and unless you want to ship it to me, I can't really help! :sad: When it comes to nylon (and I'm not bashing anyone's suggestion, this is personal exp. talking here), things like crazy glue and fray stop do solve the problem, but you'll notice right when you apply it, the area you apply it to gets darker (as though it's wet) and will stay darker than the rest of the fabric even when dry. This is make the appearance of something like a bag super fugly.