RIPLEY MADE ME CRY TODAY.....sniff...sob...

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
so last week I got a KILLER pair of peep toe 4 inch JIMMY CHOO shoes at the SAKS egc event.
My daughter TAY has been home with pneumonia for WEEKS...hence Jill needed a night out BADLY.so.....I go out last night in my new KILLER Jimmy Choos.I left them downstairs when I got home from a fab dinner out.
guess where im going with this story....sob.......:sad::rant::mad:.....

yes...RIPLEY ..my 2 yr old Shiba Inu.....ATE AN ENTIRE SHOE.My $580.oo Jimmy Choo shoes.wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u could hear my screams in the next state,.....I even called my SAKS SA and was still really upset...fortunately I can get the shoes(AGAIN!!!) at 25% off tomorrow at the F and F event..still..Ripley sooooooo did not get any extra loving from me tonight..LOL....I eveileyed him all day.
NO CLUE why he ate them..he hasnt eaten a shoe since over a year ago..I thought he outgrew all that puppy stuff...so sad!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh my dogs would be sleeping outside, or at least not on the bed.

at least you can get them still (and discounted) but that is awful.

omg!!! i read somewhere that dogs chew on their owner's shoes and other things b/c they recongize the scent and they MISS YOU alot so since you are not around, they go for your shoes..lol..maybe if you think of it this way, it makes you feel a bit better? im so sorry though, i would have been soooo pissed off!! lol...