Ripley got a sister!

pidgeon92

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
Ripley, who we adopted last September, got a new chew toy on Sunday.... her new sister Daisy! We adopted her from a rescue organization in Chicago, and the two of them (seem to be:smile:) very happy together. They are about the same age, and have about the same energy level. The house is more like a pinball table now, they bounce off of everything. Daisy is only half of Ripley's weight, but they are pretty much the same height.

Dogster_Daisy_01.jpg

Ripley001.jpg

More pics of my sweeties are on their Dogster pages:
Dog profile for Ripley, a female Beagle/Basset Hound
Dog profile for Daisy, a female Dachshund/Beagle

Bless you for giving a loving home to Ripley and Daisy. They are adorable!! The webpages are so cute--what they like to do and their favorite things--I was smiling as I read them. Can hardly wait to adopt our boxer. It should be soon.

Thanks for sharing a good story and pics of your furbabies.

Aw congrats, both are gorgeous I love these happy dogie stories, I just love dogs. Enjoy your gorgeous pets & fabulous that you gave them loving home!

They are both adorable! That one picture of Ripley staring straight ahead is too funny. I enjoyed their dogster pages, too. It's so nice to know that they were adopted...as my little Amy (in the avatar) was 4 weeks ago. Bless you, all!

they are ADORABLE!!!!!I saw the title and had a heart attack cuz my crazy puppy is named Ripley and my daughter posts on the PF..I was ready to go check her room for a animal stowaway////roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!