Rip :O

tomcg

O.G.
Jul 25, 2010
Hi guys,

I was looking at my deauville tonight and noticed a little tear on the piece of leather that holds the handle to the bag. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the repair price would be to replace that bit of leather?

I'm so sad, I've only had the bag since November.

lshcat

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
Midwest
Hi guys,

I was looking at my deauville tonight and noticed a little tear on the piece of leather that holds the handle to the bag. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the repair price would be to replace that bit of leather?

I'm so sad, I've only had the bag since November.
If you've only had it a month and didn't abuse the bag, take it in to the boutique and show them the defect... they will fix it for free. Good luck!

Jul 3, 2006
lshcat said:
If you've only had it a month and didn't abuse the bag, take it in to the boutique and show them the defect... they will fix it for free. Good luck!
This is not true. And a tear to canvas cannot be repaired. They would have to replace the entire canvas piece which would be almost the same cost as a new bag. I imagine they will tell you there was too much weight being carried in the bag, causing the handle to tear. I am very doubtful they would consider replacement or a free repair, but you could try.

I suppose it never hurts to try!