RIP Carly 2007-2009

Looks adorable on you!! Good deal! You're SA is such a sweetie for giving you the gift too! It's nice that he understands that even though you got a new bag, you'll still hold a special place in your heart for Carly.

That's a really gorgeous bag!! The leather looks so nice!

OT: We have our kitchens painted the same color...lol! That's so cool!

I was completely shocked at their guarantee when my first coach bag, the Hampton's Madeline, was starting to wear out on the leather on the bottom. I went in just to see about getting it repaired, and they let me pick out a whole new purse! It just completely blew me away. Definitely makes me feel better about how much money I've spent with them!

Looks adorable on you!! Good deal! You're SA is such a sweetie for giving you the gift too! It's nice that he understands that even though you got a new bag, you'll still hold a special place in your heart for Carly.

That's a really gorgeous bag!! The leather looks so nice!

OT: We have our kitchens painted the same color...lol! That's so cool!

Yay! Kitchen twins!

It was so sad, especially because I know that they are going to destroy my former love. I even had to witness my SA come out from the back with a "toe tag" and place it on my Carly. She was the first bag I ever had ordered and I had to work like 20 hours of over time and promise my husband to play 20 hours of xbox before he would agree to let me spend the money.

Those are the cutest modeling pictures ever! In the first your chihuahua is looking at your bag and in the second one your kitty is looking at your bag. How do animals know when we get new bags??

Can I ask what was wrong with your Carly bag? I love your new bag! That is the Clair right?

Yes, that is the Claire. My Carly had a minor fraying issue, which I guess was a problem with a lot of Carly bags. See the attached pictures. Mine was tiny compared to some of the other pictures posted, but Coach stood by their product and gave me a replacement.

Attachments

• Carly 2.jpg
    Carly 2.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 913
Those are the cutest modeling pictures ever! In the first your chihuahua is looking at your bag and in the second one your kitty is looking at your bag. How do animals know when we get new bags??

My kitten is so curious about everything and my chihuahua and I have an unspoken bond. She would be a coachie if I could ever find a collar small enough for her. The outlets never have her size and she needs an xs or an xxs, which they don't even make anymore.

Yowza!~ I have the same issue and I just called, they said I could bring mine in as well....geez. I had no idea. Now I have to decide if I want to let my dear Carly go.......

Yowza!~ I have the same issue and I just called, they said I could bring mine in as well....geez. I had no idea. Now I have to decide if I want to let my dear Carly go.......

I know, it broke my heart to do that after all the good times we had together, but I honestly don't know if I would have ever worn her again. Mine was also from before my addiction and before I knew how to properly take care of a Coach handbag, so it wasn't in the best of shape. I thought it best to let her go and keep our good times in my memory.