RIP Bag, due to bunny and my laziness :)

bellapsyd

<3
O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
So, was wondering if anyone has pulled a me: put their bag down on the ground when (in my case) a bunny happens to find it and nibble it a little? I should learn....as angry as it makes me, I love my little guys so much! I have a tiny tiny love mark on my perfo. fuschia speedy and a tiny bite mark on my globe trotter. Ugh!!! Anyone else done these stupid mistakes?!

RIP bags...the bunnies got you!:sweatdrop:

My cat got a hold of my damier speedy and now I've got teeth marks on the handles lol. I love her so much that it doesn't bother me. It's my fault for putting in a spot where she could get to it and chew it up.

My cat got a hold of my damier speedy and now I've got teeth marks on the handles lol. I love her so much that it doesn't bother me. It's my fault for putting in a spot where she could get to it and chew it up.

That's exactly how I feel about my LV damages! Family thinks I'm crazy though....:upsidedown:

one of my cats LOVES leather or vinyl straps on anything! i can't leave my dooney around where he can get it. it currently has a few teeth marks. i feel bad when i have company over and he goes right after their purses as well!

awww :sad: that's sad but it gives your bags character at least. i say that as long as it's not too noticeable like a hole in the middle of your bag or on the bottom of your bag, it's all good. i have a bunny too and i always keep everything out of his reach for my own good b/c i'd dread to have my bags eaten...

well, in your case, it could have been worse but good thing it wasn't :smile:

awww :sad: that's sad but it gives your bags character at least. i say that as long as it's not too noticeable like a hole in the middle of your bag or on the bottom of your bag, it's all good. i have a bunny too and i always keep everything out of his reach for my own good b/c i'd dread to have my bags eaten...

well, in your case, it could have been worse but good thing it wasn't :smile:

Actually, its the Globe and it's right at the top where the blue is...uh it's obvious- not sure how or if I can even get that fixed!