RIP 2008 Black City...:( Hooray for the new one coming!!!!!!

phathoe

I <3 my Jumbo
Nov 30, 2007
:hysteric:I had posted earlier in March, that I got my first bbag - 2008 black city. I got it from BalNY and it was like such a nice bag. Nice leather, nice everything. Then the buckle straps started to peel. They peeled so bad that I could not even look at the bag anymore because it was just an eyesore. So to my fear, as it was past the 10 days of exchange, I called BalNY and reached the best SA ever.

Initially, they had offered to repair my bag, by putting a new buckle strap on and hopefully that would cure the problem. Well, turns out today, when I called, the bag had came back from surgery and it is not the same. So after careful thought and consideration, they have decided to give me a BRAND NEW 2008 black city bag. I am soooo stoked. The bag will be out on its way sometime next week and I am waiting patiently to see this new city.

wow... that's lucky! usually they are very strict, they must have realized the bag was defective :yes:

cant wait to see your new bag! i just got my white o8 city and i am stunned by the leather b/c so far i hadnt been impressed with the o8's i'd seen.