Rio? Evelyn? Kate? -- which one to choose?

KATE, EVELYN or RIO?

• KATE taupe

• EVELYN black

• RIO black

• other MJ

Results are only viewable after voting.

dolphinsmile

Aug 31, 2006
Hi girls,
I am looking for my second MJ bag and please give me some suggestions. Have HILLIER hobo in black (with gold hardware) and LARGE SINGLE in violet.

Full-time mum, 5'3", wear a lot of black, love bags especially those timeless pieces,obsessed with MJ/MBMJ purses lately. :lol:

KATE in taupe? EVELYN in black? RIO in black? These three are what I can find at the moment.

Or other MJ bags???

Not sure about the taupe KATE although I like the style very much. Anyone owns it? Any pics? TIA!:flowers:

I think you should get the Kate, I havent seen it in taupe, but the blak is beautiful! Tad has it and she loves it. I think its really spacey too, so it would be great with the kids as well!

I think you should get the Kate, I havent seen it in taupe, but the blak is beautiful! Tad has it and she loves it. I think its really spacey too, so it would be great with the kids as well!

Agree! The black KATE is so nice. But I can get the taupe for about 30% off. The thing is, I can only order it per phone. That means no chance to try it personally.:shrugs:

I like the Kate since it can be worn crossbody too.

I know it's not one of your choices but I really like the Little Janice too! Really, anything in the paradise line is a good choice. There is an E/W Amber with a detachable shoulder strap for Fall too if you can wait.

I'd vote for Rio. It can be worn as a satchel and shoulder bag. I'm 5'6". You should wait to see the Dark Grey Rio coming out in Fall.

Here is a link to Little Janice (also part of the Paradise group). You can see the dark grey color as a reference:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.a...=women&group=bags&des=124&cat=&seasProdID=52I

HTH

The deep grey!!! :heart:

I asked my SA if a Janice still available, she said no. What a pity! The little Janice is cute, especially in that deep grey.

I like the Kate since it can be worn crossbody too.

I know it's not one of your choices but I really like the Little Janice too! Really, anything in the paradise line is a good choice. There is an E/W Amber with a detachable shoulder strap for Fall too if you can wait.

Yep, I like the crossbody style too. So practical that I can get my hands free to take care of my little one. Just not sure about the taupe color. Normally I like taupe, but with gold hardware??? :thinking:

Another vote for Little Janice. The lovely paradise line! :heart: