Ring key chain..how useful are they??

I love mine, I have two and I use it as a bag charm on my speedy's and it looks adorable. I use it on my insolite wallet and can wear my wallet as a wristlet or attach my wallet to my d ring in my open top bags like the Delightful, Neverfull or the Artsy. You can also use it as an extended chain on your pochette to make the strap drop longer.

I love mine, I have two and I use it as a bag charm on my speedy's and it looks adorable. I use it on my insolite wallet and can wear my wallet as a wristlet or attach my wallet to my d ring in my open top bags like the Delightful, Neverfull or the Artsy. You can also use it as an extended chain on your pochette to make the strap drop longer.

It sounds very useful...I just looked on the uk website and they had it in stock! I've never seen it in stock so I order it :graucho: then it went straight out of stock again!!

They seem like gold dust

I don't know if I've made the right decision ..... It's arriving today but I'm now wondering if it's a lot of money for just a chain. I've seen others buy non LV chains on YouTube and then in later videos they have ended up buying the LV chain! It's the first time I've brought something designer that I think might not be worth it but then I keep thinking about all the people who have been on the hunt for one for ages and I've been lucky to buy one straight away. I have a neverfull mm and this was my reason for buying it so that my cles has a longer chain and will sit at the bottom on the bag instead of hanging( I didn't want to put too much press on the d ring inside the bag) and at some point buying a purse with and ring so it would be used as a clutch with the purse but what I'm now wondering is what's special about he LV chain instead of a non brand one?? Please help

I really like my chain, I use it on my pochette instead of the vachetta. But if it's not worth it 'to you', I'd return it. You can find many non LV chains that will serve the same purpose. It is sometimes hard to find but I wouldn't let that be the only reason for keeping it. You have some time to think it over but only keep it if you love it...otherwise, it's really not worth it.