Ring in the Spring with Orange - Late and quick reveal w/mod pics

purseaddict**

c'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
First, I have many thanks to share. Bababebi and Gracekelly - thank you so much for your time with the authentication services!

Also, thank you to MaiTai and Marni! They are my H Muses that started my obsession.

And last but not least, many thanks to the lovely ladies and gentlemen of the Hermes forum. Everyone is so wonderful and supportive AND gracious with their information and pics.

Without further ado....

ry%3D480

Last edited:
And the last box is also very special to me! It's my first Hermes scarf! DH got it for me on Valentine's Day. He went to the store and picked it himself. He said that the SA wanted him to get the Ex Libris (which I also would have loved), but wanted something more traditional and more "Hermes". He said that the orange was perfect! I thought that was cute!

Concours d'Etriers!!!
ry%3D480

With my lovely kelly! (and the cat wanted to join the celebration!)
ry%3D480

Ahhhhh, congrats on your beautiful Kelly. :love: It looks great on you.

Your scarf is really stunning too. I own Concours d'Etriers in the blue cw and had not seen it in orange before! Thanks for the pics.

And the last box is also very special to me! It's my first Hermes scarf! DH got it for me on Valentine's Day. He went to the store and picked it himself. He said that the SA wanted him to get the Ex Libris (which I also would have loved), but wanted something more traditional and more "Hermes". He said that the orange was perfect! I thought that was cute!

Concours d'Etriers!!!
ry%3D480

With my lovely kelly! (and the cat wanted to join the celebration!)
ry%3D480
The scarf is gorgeous! Congrats:smile: