Ring and round the ROSEy, Pocket full of Kristen (Reveal!)

sthoreso11

O.G.
Jul 29, 2009
Well my Baby Rose Sage in Leather arrived yesterday at work. Lets get the details out of the way first! I took lots of pics so hold tight! I need to resize them all before posting, and remember I am not a great photog like some of you are....

Style: 19295
Color: SV/RO (Rose)
Price: $398 (298.50 with my 25% PCE!!)
Dimensions: 13x9x3 (From an email I sent to Coach customer service, I didn't measure it myself yet)

All in all I simply LOVE this bag! I am a satchel gal all the way! I don't own a full pink purse in my collection yet. This is my second Kristin, it took me a while to warm up to this line by Coach.

I have ALOT of comparison picks too, so stay tuned!!

I could definately see myself with a CLOSET full of these! I tease you all with the drill down pic for right now...It seems true to color in my opinion.

Attachments

krazylisa

Aug 23, 2006
Very pretty! Congrats! I don't like pink but this one just might make it on my shoulder.

sthoreso11

O.G.
Jul 29, 2009
Ok now the real deal pics, I have some with flash, some without, it was dark outside by the time I took these.

These are both with flash on. The first pic is a good "true" color shot, the second unfortuantely with my rust ornage walls it comes out looking orangy, which it is most definately NOT!

Attachments

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
OMG i love this bag!! i can't believe how big SAGE got!! i've always loved her!! whooo and i'm NOT a pink girl but you're making me want to have this in my collection!!

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
for real!! i'm thinking in my head which bag i could sell to get this BEAUTY with PCE!! ahhh i can't look no more!! i can't believe what a reaction i'm getting to a PINK bag!! its gorgeous!! congrats on your new bag! i'm sorry ...but i have to excuse myself LOL