Riley

I know this is an old thread, I’m always late to a party. Is anyone still using their Riley? I just purchased one NWT on the bay, I was looking for a nice “leather” Black bag and hoping this will fit the bill. Sometimes you just want a none logo bag :smile: I purchased the small, does anyone have a pic of what it will hold? I was hoping it was going to be about the size of a small coach Sophia or speedy 25.
I have the large Riley in Burgundy with snake skin trim and another Riley in Tan with grommets. It's a great bag: spacious, light weight, holds a lot, and with a minimal design. I need to find one in black though.

Reactions: DooneyDog
After ordering the pearl (and loving, loving, loving it) I started stalking Macy's and got the black AND acorn!! Now I have a favorite bag for every season!! My FAVE MK bag EVER!!
What is the wear and tear like at the bottom corners of your Rileys? I fell in love with this bag and thought of getting it preloved, but every preloved bag had worn corners at the bottom where the colour had come off. It made me wary about buying it but I do so love it!

What is the wear and tear like at the bottom corners of your Rileys? I fell in love with this bag and thought of getting it preloved, but every preloved bag had worn corners at the bottom where the colour had come off. It made me wary about buying it but I do so love it!

Well, I might not be the best person to ask, as I SUPER baby my bags! I don't have any corner damage on mine... I'm sorry!!