Riley Reveal, etc! So loving my new bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    Hello everyone! Just wanted to share the joy and love for my recent PCE purchase this past weekend. I went in my local Coach store to browse and spotted the Riley! I love the Borough but the many compartments was just too much for me. I love to open my bag and see everything there and the manager showed me the Riley bag and I was sold! I love the silhouette, how it's so light to carry, and the size is perfect for me! The saffiano leather
    is such a plus too: it holds the silhouette of the bag and is so easy to maintain. I decided to get the black- haven't bought a black bag since my Madison Lindsey and it's just a classic color. Then I saw the Bleeker slim zip, around wallet in the blue chambray and the styles and colors just appealed to me. In any case, here they are and just could not be more pleased! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395671431.503073.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395671442.314388.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395671453.120158.jpg

2. Beautiful congrats! Such a classy black bag and love the wallet

3. That's actually the Borough wallet! Nice picks!!!

4. Congrats! Riley is really stylish in the Saffiano! Enjoy!

5. Great choices! Congrats!

6. Cool! Got the best of both worlds!

7. Nice! Congrats!

8. Very nice!

9. Beautiful choices - congratulations!
    Would you mind posting the style number for the wallet? It's not on the website:sad:

10. Great choice!! Enjoy!!

11. The wallet is named "slim accordion pebbled zip." If you search the website for "slim accordion," then all of the Borough wallets will appear.

12. Love your new pieces! Congrats!

13. What a great bag and wallet. Great choices. Enjoy!

14. What is the interior color of the wallet?? I can't tell from the website.....