Jimmy Choo Riki motorcycle leather

Aniko

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
Hello,
I'm looking for advice about the riki in motorcycle leather with the watersnake trim. I know its not made anymore but this is the bag that I covet. I notice the ramona on ebay, but not the riki size. I'm 5'2" and 110# so I think the ramona would look way too big on me. Any advice on where I can find the riki other than ebay? Thanks!

Hello,
I'm looking for advice about the riki in motorcycle leather with the watersnake trim. I know its not made anymore but this is the bag that I covet. I notice the ramona on ebay, but not the riki size. I'm 5'2" and 110# so I think the ramona would look way too big on me. Any advice on where I can find the riki other than ebay? Thanks!

Aniko, I believe you can still get the Riki in black biker leather with the snake trim from the boutiques. It will be around $1900.00. Occasionally you will see this style in the secondary markets.

Check out the shopping threads in Steals and Deals:http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/ . There is a lot of discussion about authentic re-sellers. Also, we have a sticky, http://forum.purseblog.com/jimmy-ch...nds-reputable-retailers-e-tailers-282675.html , that you should check out.

Thanks for the advice, I have checked the deals and steals and the jchoo finds, but nothing about the biker riki. I didnt realize you could still purchase it from the boutique. I had asked the chicago boutique about 6 months ago and they said it was no longer available.

Thanks for the advice, I have checked the deals and steals and the jchoo finds, but nothing about the biker riki. I didnt realize you could still purchase it from the boutique. I had asked the chicago boutique about 6 months ago and they said it was no longer available.

I would believe them then. Have you tried on the Ramona? I know plenty of small gals that look amazing in the Ramona. Our own abilicious even has an XL Ramona and she looks fabulous! Check this out: http://forum.purseblog.com/jimmy-choo/life-is-goooood-241994.html

I tried the ramona and riki about 2 years ago. At the time I really liked the size of the riki, but maybe I should give the ramona a try. I've been looking for modeling pics and in some angles it looks huge and others it looks great on people. I think your right that I may need to give the ramona a chance.

Yesterday at JC boutique in SF when looking at the Ramona I asked if they still made the Riki like that and they said no, the Ramona has been made a House item in that combo. I took the tissue out and put it on my shoulder and looked in the mirror and it really collasped and didn't look that big :tup: I don't carry but 2" in the bottom though. If you're the type that carries everything but the kitchen sink then it's pretty big IMO. For me it's not an issue :P

Bichon lover, thanks for your input. I carry a fair amount, but thats in my smaller bags. In the ramona it may look like nothing is in the bag. I will have to take a day out and check out the ramona size. Its unfortunate that they dont make this in the riki anymore. Thats my luck.

Bichon lover, thanks for your input. I carry a fair amount, but thats in my smaller bags. In the ramona it may look like nothing is in the bag. I will have to take a day out and check out the ramona size. Its unfortunate that they dont make this in the riki anymore. Thats my luck.

You should just empty your handbag into the Ramona to check it out. I do that all the time. Then you'll know for sure, no sense guessing. Let us know! :yes:

Yesterday at JC boutique in SF when looking at the Ramona I asked if they still made the Riki like that and they said no, the Ramona has been made a House item in that combo. I took the tissue out and put it on my shoulder and looked in the mirror and it really collasped and didn't look that big :tup: I don't carry but 2" in the bottom though. If you're the type that carries everything but the kitchen sink then it's pretty big IMO. For me it's not an issue :P

BL - I think you need to give a tutorial in paring down handbag contents. I could probably fill an XL Ramona. Do you carry an agenda or small photo album? How about a small cosmetic bag? I think these are my 3 problems, lol!

BL - I think you need to give a tutorial in paring down handbag contents. I could probably fill an XL Ramona. Do you carry an agenda or small photo album? How about a small cosmetic bag? I think these are my 3 problems, lol!

Here you go jburgh, this is it!! This is my biggest wallet. I have 3 more sizes that graduate downwards depending on the size of the bag and I have bigger sunglass cases. Those are what give me the biggest headache, they keep getting bigger and bigger. That pink crystal thing is my pursehanger and it goes in the little grey pouch. It goes from bag to bag!!! No handbag lovin' broad should be without one...:P

A photo album???? :roflmfao: Just a pic of my honey and babies in my wallet! :heart:

Attachments

• PA120382.JPG
    PA120382.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 62
I have got to get one of those bag hangers! Hey, wouldn't it be cool if Choo designed one? My stuff is pretty neat as well...it just makes it easier to switch bags. I don't carry any kind of agenda, tho. I love the Choo silver sunglass bag. I bought one off the bay and use it as a makeup bag, so I have 2 of them in my handbag. anything that can cause marks or stains goes inside that little silver bag!
Hey BL I have that same pen in gold. It used to have it's own little leather sleeve, but I can't find it. I have had that same pen for 30 years! It was a gift from a co-worker and she engraved my name on it.

BL...you carry about as much "stuff" as I do...which is not much! I also have a Luxe Link purse hanger! Mine is the black & white design and I wouldn't leave home without it! :tup:

And JM...yep, got the Cross pen as well! We are indeed ladies of a "certain" age who no doubt were all given Cross pens for this or that some 30 years ago as it was at one time "the" gift to give! :P